Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 10:48:16 PM EDT
I am very new to the area and just purchased an AR. I looked through the thread about ranges, but had a hard time finding any in my area. was wondering if some of u guys could give me a link or a name of some ranges that u enjoy and think are good, and maybe even some to avoid.

thanks for any help!!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:18:42 AM EDT
[#1]
go south out of bellingham about 3 miles to the north lake samish exit get off and take a right and go back over the freeway and the entrance is on the left, its exit 246 i believe its called plantation rifle range its in the book and 411 its a outstanding range.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:20:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Plantation is a great range. If you are on the north side of town custer is a greatplace to shoot. They have an AR-15 match that I half shot before. It is alot of fun. You do have to join to shoot at this range though. At plantaion you just have to live in Whatcom county. Both are great places to shoot. Custer has outdoor pistol bays. This is about the only differents. To get to Custer range go north on I-5 till Birch Bay Lynden road, get off exit and take a right, about a half mile up on your left.

http://www.custersportsmensclub.com/
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:47:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Go up to Marine Drive in Blaine and shoot north.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:23:32 AM EDT
[#4]
only problem i see with plantation is that no rapid fire and 50yards is closest u be able to shot your ar.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 4:15:01 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks guys i will check them out ASAP!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top