Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2005 10:44:56 AM EDT
I mean we have a new "governor" who might have been elected to the office after 3 recounts.  She has
called results that gave her opponent the race  ties. When after a third count ballots "appear"
until a democratic stronghold pushes her to a "final win" she calls it the people will. Amidst allegations that something is rotten in the
election process used to arrive at a winner, the "winner" now cites same election as an example for the world
of how an eletion should run. (Didn't the Ukraine have this same deal going a while back?) Plus it looks like
as if a democratic majority in the courts and state house will rubber stamp the "final" results.

Has it occuried to anyone in the WA Demo party that by ramming Gregoire's "election" down the
citizens of this state its going to have long term effects on the minds of everyone.  As in I've now added a
second criteria for who I vote for.

1. Is candidate incumbent asking for a 3rd term?
2. Is candidate a democrat?

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:14:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Dino needs to fight this. If the people at Sound Politics are right, I think that he's got enough ammunition to win it with. In several of the counties, there were actually more ballots counted than there  are voters. That should be a pretty good indicator right there. I'm not talking about 1 or 2 either. I'm talking about thousands.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:29:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Has it occuried to anyone in the WA Demo party that by ramming Gregoire's "election" down the
citizens of this state its going to have long term effects on the minds of everyone.

No it won't.  The vast majority of people will have all but forgotten the debacle by the next election.  The only ones who will care are the handfull of folks like us if we are directly affected by the wench taking office and screwing around with the state gunlaws.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:32:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Fraud and forgery is against the law, people stated that they did wilfully and knowingly sign their dead spouses signature to a ballot and send it in, this is called forgery, you can not sign someone elses signature to a ballot even if they are dead.

I sick of tolerating law breakers in such important issues.

Fraud is fraud, forgery is forgery and it is against the law.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:38:25 AM EDT
[#4]
The first post is missing so here it is again.

Not missing. Find it here: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=190839 - JAFO
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:43:46 AM EDT
[#5]
The law is clear and the law has been broken    Now it is time for the guilty officials to suffer the consequences.

I DEMAND JUSTICE !

The reason for posting all the law is so each individual can hammer the ignorant with the truth, there are no excuses for people to say they did not know.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:17:16 PM EDT
[#6]

The reason for posting all the law is so each individual can hammer the ignorant with the truth, there are no excuses for people to say they did not know.

If I recall correctly (and I do) ignorance of the law is NOT a positive defense, in any state.

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:05:17 PM EDT
[#7]
WTF ? JAFO you want that criminal as the governer for another term ? why couldn't give the topic a bump if you knew where it was.

Evidently you do not understand what is at stake here, the CPS is run by sociopathic pedophiles protected by the criminal courts under the control of the governer, unless you want to see the last business leave and the last nuclear family destroyed you had better get serious about bringing the witch and the election officials to justice.

The definition of a conservative is a liberal thats been mugged, act now or you wil be joining the ranks soon enough, everybody no excuses better get dead serious or just like the famous line from the MG movie this war will be fought amongst our houses and in our streets and the children will behold it with their own eyes.

"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
 --  Winston Churchill

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:26:17 PM EDT
[#8]
It's a trick question.
Dims don't have the ability to think.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:50:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
It's a trick question.
Dims don't have the ability to think.

WRONG they seem to be able to control this state and steal the election just fine, never underestimate your enemy.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:19:28 PM EDT
[#10]
This just ain't right...in a BIG way, not a small way. I feel the need to resist in some sort of politically correct, inoffensive way.

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:14:27 PM EDT
[#11]
To paraphrase what SHE said:

"(Fill in vote number here) votes, it's a tie.  Not a victory."

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top