Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2005 2:38:58 PM EDT
He had me worried, but he is gonna contest teh election! about time!

"They are not alledging fraud, just a lot of mistakes."

Goodie Two Shoes  They are still way too nice for their own good.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:01:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Agreed, and it is about time!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:24:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Evidence of at least 8 dead people voting in an election that is alledged to only have 129 vote difference is a problem.

Charles H. Kinnune, Sr. a lifelong resident of Issaquah passed away on September 16, 2004, but his absentee ballot was cast and counted in the November election.   This is a problem!

Two absentee votes were cast by people named Dustin S OCoilain, is a problem, Elections verifies this information.

A convicted axe murderer voting from a lunatic asylum is a problem.

52 felons who voted in Pierce County is a problem.

I heard today about Issaquah having a count of more people voting than they have of ballots counted.  If true that is a problem!!

The RCW 29.8.68 statute that allows the Courts to set aside an election when the number of votes in question exceeds the margin of victory.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:38:20 PM EDT
[#3]
The democraps latest is what gets me..." A revote would be unconstitutional..."
As opposed to election fraud, huh?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:41:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

They got the results they wanted, so now is over in their minds.  They don't even see the irony or hypocrisy of the own actions from a few weeks ago because Rossi and the Republicans are crying foul now.

This would put a PT Barnum circus to shame.  And we look a hell of a lot worse than Florida ever did.....
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:20:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Every vote should have a voter! Here
http://www.soundpolitics.com/

Anyway, this is my first post on this board and it's dang good to see some people that live in Washington that agree with me.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:43:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Every vote should have a voter!

Here's a good site about King County's problems:

Anyway, this is my first post on this board and it's dang good to see some people that live in Washington that agree with me.

Ok are you a scientist, a Mercedes, a submarine, or a fan of JD Jones?

www.soundpolitics.com/ is an excellent source and the guy gives a pretty good radio interview too.

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:59:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I hope Rossi wins.

Again, I mean.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:03:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Every vote should have a voter! Here

Anyway, this is my first post on this board and it's dang good to see some people that live in Washington that agree with me. hr

Ok are you a scientist, a Mercedes, a submarine, or a fan of JD Jones?

www.soundpolitics.com/ is an excellent source and the guy gives a pretty good radio interview too.

I don't know if I've heard the sound politics guy on the readio, but I have heard a revotewa.com person. SSK is a submarine.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:27:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Bravo!!  He had me a little nervous there for awhile.  We (repubs) tend to be way too nice and play by the rules and apologize and, well you get the picture.  Dino is no diff.  He is a very nice person.  We really need to keep the dims from covering up this scandle, not to mention preventing future ass raping of the WA state electorate.

Don't forget, there is a rally at the stae capital on Tuesday. Not sure what time but I thing I will be taking some time off for that.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:00:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Saw an advertisement on king5 tonight for a REVOTE!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:23:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I think that ad would be more effective without the buzzer/alarm going off. I'm all for what the ad stood for but didnt dig the audio.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:56:00 PM EDT
[#12]
I wont be happy until the crooks are in chains, swinging from a tree, or wearing tar and feathers.....
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:09:44 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I wont be happy until the crooks are in chains, swinging from a tree, or wearing tar and feathers.....

Chains and trees are widely available in Washington, yo.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:34:28 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Revote website:  www.wsrp.org/
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:02:04 PM EDT
[#15]
"No evidence of fraud."

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:35:10 PM EDT
[#16]
On the way north from Elma that huge flashing electric billboard had ths on it.

FELONS VOTE
SOLDIERS DON'T
revote

Made my day.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:47:08 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
On the way north from Elma that huge flashing electric billboard had ths on it.

FELONS VOTE
SOLDIERS DON'T
revote

Made my day.

Flat out pisses me off!.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:54:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Flat out pisses me off!.

Don't underestimate the power of the press, short little bumper sticker phrases like that will stick in the sheoples mind, makes easier to then show the law has been broken and the bad guys must pay.

Ofcourse this is where i could rant on about how unconstitutional the FCC is and why this nation was lost due to the destruction of the first amendment, and the founder's of America placed the amendments in the proper order.

The second amendment starts where the first one ends
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:39:19 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chains and trees are widely available in Washington, yo. hr

I've got some rope. Dunno about tar and feathers though.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:08:40 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They got the results they wanted, so now is over in their minds.  They don't even see the irony or hypocrisy of the own actions from a few weeks ago because Rossi and the Republicans are crying foul now.

This would put a PT Barnum circus to shame.  And we look a hell of a lot worse than Florida ever did.....

Of course. They were all about stopping evrything & carefully examining it all when they were found wanting...twitce! Now that they get a result to put them over, they changed their tune. I'm still confounded by the claim of re-vote unconstitutionality. What sort of a$$ did they pull that from?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top