Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2004 4:35:44 AM EDT
Been sitting here since 0515 watching KIRO 7 News.

I've counted 8 Pro-Dem/Anti-Repub ads during their commercials. ZERO Republican ads!!!!!!!

WHAT THE GODDAMN FUCK!?!?!?!?!?!?

One of two things- No Republican Nat Committee bought ad time, or they're choosing NOT to show the ads.

Oh, and now they're doing a piece on Voter Fraud on Queen Anne... Saying that the Republicans are going to do something.

FUCK YOU KIRO!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:18:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Good thing you don't read the editorial page in the Bellingham Herald!!!

Way Kerry.....
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:55:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Having a TV in your house is like having a 4 foot sewage outfall pipe dumping in your living room.

One more week and then it gets worse.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:57:05 AM EDT
[#3]
It is to be expected from KIRO.  It is consistant with the rest of the "news" that they broadcast.

I'll be glad when the election is over and we don't have to listen to this garbage.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:42:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Having a TV in your house is like having a 4 foot sewage outfall pipe dumping in your living room.

Not if you're able to afford cable or satellite service.

One more week and then it gets worse.

One more week and it will be over.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:52:16 AM EDT
[#5]
WRITE IN TO THE HERALD. GET YOUR MATERAIL AND BELEIFS HEARD I DO AND I THINK U SHOULD IF U GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT. JUST MY 2 CENTS
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:55:50 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
WRITE IN TO THE HERALD. GET YOUR MATERAIL AND BELEIFS HEARD I DO AND I THINK U SHOULD IF U GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT. JUST MY 2 CENTS

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:59:47 AM EDT
[#7]

hinking.gifhinking.gif

U CALLING ME A TROLL. I TELLING HIM TO WRITE IN PRO BUSH. IT WONT LOOK LIKE SO MUCH KERRY IN THERE. DUDE B-HAM IS HORRIBLE WHEN  BIGGEST JOB SUPPLIERS ARE SCHOOLS. HERALD IS HORRIBLE THOUGH. BALANCE AND FAIR FOR LEFTIES IS HERALD. BUT AT LEAST I TRY TO GET HEARD.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:49:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

U CALLING ME A TROLL. I TELLING HIM TO WRITE IN PRO BUSH. IT WONT LOOK LIKE SO MUCH KERRY IN THERE. DUDE B-HAM IS HORRIBLE WHEN  BIGGEST JOB SUPPLIERS ARE SCHOOLS. HERALD IS HORRIBLE THOUGH. BALANCE AND FAIR FOR LEFTIES IS HERALD. BUT AT LEAST I TRY TO GET HEARD.

WE HEAR YOU!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:15:34 AM EDT
[#9]
undo your caps button assclown...............
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:48:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
undo your caps button assclown...............

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:19:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:49:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top