Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2004 1:09:39 AM EDT
Which is the cheaper option for ammo (5.56/.223) in bulk, internet , gunshows or other? I want decent ammo but am not looking for match grade or Black Hills prices.

thanks in advance,

sst7
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:45:55 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Which is the cheaper option for ammo (5.56/.223) in bulk, internet , gunshows or other? I want decent ammo but am not looking for match grade or Black Hills prices.

thanks in advance,

sst7

puyallup gunshow, $89 per 1000 for wolf
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:10:57 AM EDT
[#2]
We have had alot of these threads lately. Have you guys never been to a gunshow?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:14:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
We have had alot of these threads lately. Have you guys never been to a gunshow?

I didn't really get a chance to check out too many deals at the gunshow a couple of weeks ago - next time I will have to leave the little ones with my wife.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:36:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks in advance,

sst7

puyallup gunshow, $89 per 1000 for wolf

+1

I picked up a 1000 rounds about a month ago, It seems good to go out to 200 yards, I was killing clay's on the hillside without any prob's, it is the new gray stuff without the red sealer...

I did pretty well on stocking up the  XM193 and still have a few SA Battle packs left... But for the most part The XM193 from james is a done deal unless he gets some more in...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top