Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 7:55:06 AM EDT
I can't believe the angry conversations I've had concerning the presidential election this year.  I won't get into it here 'cause it's preaching to the choir but NONE of the idiots that are voting for sKerry are voting FOR sKerry, just against Bush.  They have no expectation thet sKerry will be any better than Bush.  It just makes my blood pressure go through the roof!

There are actually a few folks that I considered friends before that I do not really like anymore.  Why is this election so personal this year?  Is it because the opponent is such a ?  Is it because the liebrals are listening and believing outright lies? It is very frustrating and to be honest, I am quickly losing faith in my fellow Americans over this.  I can't wait until it's over......
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:05:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
It is very frustrating and to be honest, I am quickly losing faith in my fellow Americans over this.  I can't wait until it's over......

Depends on how you define American.

America should be defined as those people willing to fight for Life Liberty Property.

John Quincy Adams

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost

I can not and will not vote for evil or traitors so I will NOT vote for sKerry or Bush, but if sKerry was elected it may hasten the final conflict.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:05:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:16:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

but if sKerry was elected it may hasten the final conflict.

Things have to hit rock bottom before they can have a chance of getting any better. Kerry is just another step in the chain of events that I am pretty sure that you and I will not see the end to.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:10:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Holy shit!  According to Patty sMurfy Mr Nethercutt is all for "cop killer" bullets!  I just saw it on the boob tube!!  WTF are "cop killer" bullets.  You mean if someone shot a cop with say, a regular old .357 it wouldn't kill him?  Jesus fing Kriste!!  I really can't fucking wait until this election is over.  I'm pulling all my hair out and chewing off my nails.

Yo, Patty sMurfy, eat me!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top