Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2004 4:41:59 PM EDT
Hi, I'm from the eastside of the mountains and will be coming to the Seattle area on Wednesday or Thursday to run some erands.  I am looking for some specific items and was hoping someone could tell me about the stores they recomend.  I need a case of xm193 or win q3131a, a can of Shooters Choice Polymer Safe Degreaser, and was hoping to look at some Otis cleaning kits or Dewy cleaning rods.  I was going to check out Wade's Eastside Guns, never been there, any other suggestions for shops?

Thanks,

chanson
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:56:09 PM EDT
[#1]
"Sportco" in Fife, right off the 5...exit 137 I believe.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:57:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know about the ammuntion, I get it at the WAC shows or have it shipped in.

Dewey rods might be tough too, I know that Russ Haydon carries them www.shooters-supply.com/ as well as at least some of the Shooters Choice products.

Recommended Shops

Bens Loan in Renton
Bens Loan in Renton (no it's not a typo!)
Federal Way Discount Guns
Adventure Sports in Lynnwood

There's a WAC show in Monroe this weekend for ammunition needs, if you drag your errands out long enough.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:04:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I recently took the time to drive down to Fed Way to spend some serious $$$ just becuase they were really good about following up on a question I had. Fellow by the name of Jay took my number & called me back when he got the word. Gave them $3K+ in business for that. They aren't close to me by any means, but it was worth the drive.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:31:16 PM EDT
[#4]
What...you don't like the Eastside Shops???

MT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top