Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2004 12:01:33 PM EDT
hi WA!
i sent my ffl, MoneyOrder, order form (h/w i forgot to fill out the MO), and 2 e-mails telling em what is sent
also called a few times, got nothing but the machine(left my tel #)
trying to find out when my order will ship,etc.

its been 8 days since i mailed the stuff and e-mailed em; 2 days since i called

no response AT ALL
since the MO did not come back, i assume they cashed it in or at least got it
WTF??
yall dont think that they stiffed me, do yall??

any idea what is going on?

or when (if ever) they will get back to me?

any advice?

thanks all

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:24:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Clinton's word is good!...

If anything it is sitting, or being taken care of now...

The guy is busy, but honest...

If you are worried have your bank do a trace on the money order.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:30:47 PM EDT
[#2]
alright man

thanks for the info

i applogize for any insult or questioning of mr carricoz's word

thnks again
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:22:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I would say busy is an understatement.  Them guys are just bustin out the parts.  I can't believe how busy they were at the funshow last weekend!   You have nothing to worry about though.  They would not stiff anybody.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:13:27 PM EDT
[#4]
If you saw how petite Clinton is compared to a few of the WA arfcrew you'd be fully assured that he wouldn't dare even think about stiffing anyone here.  

If I slipped and fell over on the guy, it'd be lights out.

That aside, they run a good ship there and are just busier than snot, I'm sure you have yoru spot in the to be taken care of pile.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:40:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn, it looks like his "I"ll give you 25% off your next lower if you say something good about me on the internet" scheme is paying off!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:52:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Damn, it looks like his "I"ll give you 25% off your next lower if you say something good about me on the internet" scheme is paying off!

25% I thought it was 50% and a handjob.......bastards!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:18:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats cuz' you got a purdy mouth boy...

Hey all kidding aside Carrico isn't someone you have to worry about. He will fill your order ASAP. Busy at the last show on Saturday was a understatment for sure. It was more like insane. Not much time to chat with the ARFCOM crew this weekend....
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:23:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A friend (you've probably all met him at the WAC shows) saw two punks walk up and they offered him $10 for a holster. he looked at them and said "$10 and a hand job". They went home empty handed.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:48:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
If you saw how petite Clinton is compared to a few of the WA arfcrew you'd be fully assured that he wouldn't dare even think about stiffing anyone here.  

If I slipped and fell over on the guy, it'd be lights out.

Don't worry about Clinton. You will get your stuff, just not as quickly as you would like.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:41:00 AM EDT
[#10]
+1

busy as a one armed paper hanger....

word is good as gold....

50%

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:44:31 PM EDT
[#11]
mr carrico just sent me an e-mail confiming my order

he is the man!!!!

if his lowers are as good as everyone says, i'll recomend him to all i know!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top