Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2004 8:26:13 PM EDT
Tied for #1 on the Senates NO ROCKET SCIENTIST list is Patty Murray

www.washingtonian.com/inwashington/bwcongress.html

To reinforce Pattys status I'll point to Dim and Dimmer from the March 1998 issue of the Progressive (a very lefty rag) where she ranked #4 in the ten dumbest members of Congress list.

ENATOR PATTY MURRAY

Democrat, Washington

Staffers report that Murray frequently seems confused about the finer details of procedure and debate, a fact reflected in her complete lack of accomplishments since winning office in 1994 as the "Mom in tennis shoes." Virtually the only legislation she is closely associated with is a bill calling for an expansion of family and medical leave, and it has languished in the Senate for years.

Murray often talks about how her experience as a preschool teacher left her with an abundance of compassion for children. Such compassion was hard to spot during an interview she gave to Gannett News Service, in which she described a three-year-old boy in one of her classes as "the epitome of every teacher's nightmare, the kind of kid you want to nail to the wall."

Murray calls herself an environmentalist, but her gooey sentiments on the subject could drive Mother Nature over to the Wise Use camp. She once said she wanted to be the voice of the salmon in Congress because fish "don't talk."

Murray at least appears to recognize her own limitations. As she once told a group of schoolgirls, "If I can do this job, anybody can."

www.progressive.org/dimmarch.htm

Other highlights

Hitlery ranked #3 as  the WORST NEWCOMER list

Barbara Boxer #2 on the NO ROCKET SCIENTIST list

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:53:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Remember that she really wasen't elected for her first term, the sitting Senator Brock Adams was caught (like a good dummycunt) sticking his dick in where it didn't belong.

He pulled out of the 1992 race, which handed it to Murray.

What pisses me off?

Cunt Murray's political commercial that says Nethercutt dosen't have the experince to be a Senator.

What the fuck, Murray was nothing but a mother in tennis shoes when she was elected.

How quickly they forget....
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:51:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Cunt Murray's political commercial that says Nethercutt dosen't have the experince to be a Senator.

What the fuck, Murray was nothing but a mother in tennis shoes when she was elected.

+1
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:13:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

+1

I havent forgotten. I still remember holding back the bile when she raised up her tennis shoes and declaired victory.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:49:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I havent forgotten. I still remember holding back the bile when she raised up her tennis shoes and declaired victory.

They must have smelled really bad....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top