Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2004 11:25:18 PM EDT
Well I got hired on at a consulting firm that has a main office in Seattle. 3 month contract. The best part is, its located right on Elliott Ave, and my office window is looking straight out on the bay, nothing in front of my view but water.

Bad part is, I had to sell my car awhile back while in "negotiations" with the military recruiters...had to pay off some unpaid tickets and basically didn't need it....so now im taking the BUS....still looking into a SWCC contract, but I dont mind having more money for toys, and I wasn't about to go working at McDonalds

I'll be doing IT support/Tier 2 tech support stuff, nothing new. If anyones located downtown and wants to show me around, id appreciate it.

Alex
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:28:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you still going into the service? Did you get that worked out?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:37:43 PM EDT
[#2]
IM sent...
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:39:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like you are only a couple miles from me.  Let me know if the bus will be stopping by any pubs on your way home in the near future.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:31:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sounds like you are only a couple miles from me.  Let me know if the bus will be stopping by any pubs on your way home in the near future.

2WP is out in front of FX with a "will trade brass for beer money" sign most days after work.

Make sure you kick over his coffee can when you walk by.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:54:38 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

bigern is out in front of FX with a "will trade ass for beer money" sign most days after work.

Make sure you stick it in his pooper and post pics when you walk by.

Fixed it!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:45:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:45:00 PM EDT
[#7]
hahaha that is soooo wrong

I take the 216 into, and out of, Seattle everyday. My schedule just changed to Wed, Thurs, Fri...

If ya have Instant Messenger, go ahead and send me an IM.

LOL I worry about some of you guys
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top