Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2004 8:16:17 PM EDT
Had a very pleasant experience there today.  Very helpful with questions and patiently tolerated my pondering regarding .22 pistolas.  This seems llike a place worthy of spending $ at.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:17:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Was in there Sunday. Patient yes, knowledgeable no. Kind of on the expensive side, with their location thats not hard to imagine.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:45:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmmmmmmmmm when they used to come to the WAC shows the pricing was pretty darn good.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:46:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hmmmmmmmmm when they used to come to the WAC shows the pricing was pretty darn good.

That was before the $2,000,000 settlement
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:59:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Bullseye that settled is the same Bullseye that used to have good prices at the WAC shows.

The Bullseye that runs the store today is a different Bullseye, Borgelt sold the business last year.

Didn't the  $2million come from the insurance company?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:01:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Bullseye that settled is the same Bullseye that used to have good prices at the WAC shows.

The Bullseye that runs the store today is a different Bullseye, Borgelt sold the business last year.

Didn't the  $2million come from the insurance company?

Probably did  come from an insurance company. Borgelt and I had mutual friends, from what I hear he is a good guy, just didn't have control of his people.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:05:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Of course the insurance company paid it.  That's why there was a settlement in the first place.  The insurance for both Bullseye and Bushmaster decided it would cost less to just cash out the policy than the cost of fighting the claim, even if they won.  Sucks when shit like that happens but a business has to do what is in it's best interest.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:41:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I used to shoot falling plates at the range there. That is fun stuff, I need to get back into that.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:50:41 PM EDT
[#8]
When I read about the "notorious Bullseye Shooting Supply" in a brady post online I realized I needed to buy some stuff there.  The new owner, Chris, is a real nice guy and very willing to get answers to any questions you may have.  I haven't bought anything from them, yet, but plan to.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top