Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2004 8:14:18 AM EDT
Hello,

I am new here (first post).  I am interested in legally acquiring some supressors.  I know
about the corporate route, but I figured that I would try the CLEO option first.  I live near
Maple Valley, so I am not sure if I could get the Maple Valley police chief to sign (anone know) or does the king county sherif sign?  I heard that you can also get a judge (of high enough
level) to sign to, but I don't personally know any.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:13:06 AM EDT
[#1]
As an alternative has anyone in Maple Valley had success getting a form 4 signed?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:17:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I am in the MV area and don't know that anyone has ever tried.  Welcome BTW!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:35:37 PM EDT
[#3]
If you can't get Maple Valley PD to sign then incorporating will probably be the easiest route.  King County Sheriff will not sign, at least not when I asked.  A judges signature will probably work as long as they are in your jurisdiction
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:37:28 AM EDT
[#4]
There's a long list of approved sign-offs provided by BATF that they will accept and they can be asked to provide further qualified agencies if asked but the non-prod corp route is too cheap to matter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top