Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2004 2:10:18 PM EDT
I am still seeing the rediculous pricing for Pre-bans out there. What gives? I am thinking about a purchase from GunDealer3 on EE. Anyone out there seen any deals or is Washington still in the clouds with the AWB.

g
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:26:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Wade's, but they'll bend you over the counter and take turns.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:51:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Try Discount Guns.  I've been doing my business with them lately (sick of Wades).  The owner (Frank) always returns emails and phone calls quickly.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:58:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Try Discount Guns.  I've been doing my business with them lately (sick of Wades).  The owner (Frank) always returns emails and phone calls quickly.  

Same. Especially because of there high prices.
$329 For an ML2 at discount sounds good may have to check that out.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:44:15 AM EDT
[#4]
LEO bushies are being sold in the Puget Sound area, but some of the LE dealers are still selling to LE only.  I over heard an owner telling a guy today that he had plenty, but that they were going to LE only because they were bought from Bushmaster under the LE pricing.  LE pricing makes it cheaper for departments and officers, many gun companies do this.

I'll look around and see if I see anything in the PS area that is available at decent pricing, if I see it, I'll post it,

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:50:36 AM EDT
[#5]
LE pricing means the excise tax hasn't been paid.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:09:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

=11%
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:40:21 PM EDT
[#7]

That's only if sold to departments, not to individual LEO's.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:52:30 AM EDT
[#8]
I went into Discount Guns in Totem Lake last night since its near my home and bought some XD-40 Xtra Mags for 26 bucks. The owner was in there and seems like a good guy.  He told me they are getting some M4 Armalites in next Monday and he quoted me $900. So we'll see.

Wade's has there head up there A$$ on pricing. I am not into a $1400 for a beat to death M-4 or A-2. I couldn't believe it, especially since I am a potential buyer and not just a person that likes to finger blast the rifles everytime I enter the building.

I need to make it out for a shoot, but hunting season is taking up my time up.

Thanks Fellas,
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:18:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:28:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I bought a AR6920 from Wade's yesterday.  

Stokes

What did Wades ding you for on the LE6920 ?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:36:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:54:58 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I think he has them stickered at $1699.  I think he might have his AR6520s cheaper by a few hundred, though.  

$1699

At least he has some and is selling them to civvie's.

I was lucky enough to pick up a couple from an out of state dealer just after the ban sunset.

Arlington Rec shooting Center new manager ( not Ed or James ) threw a fit when he accepted them on xfer and saw how cheap I got them.

He pissed and moaned about making $65  for 10 minutes worth of paperwork saying "they could have got them ... blah blah blah"

I kept my lip zipped and didn't bother telling him how they were THE FIRST people I contacted trying to buy one FROM THEM. Their answer on the phone a few days prior to the ban sunset was " no we do not have any & no we cannot get any"

I am in the process of establishing myself as an FFL dealer. This area needs one who has the customers best interest in mind.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:23:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:53:00 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I bought a AR6920 from Wade's yesterday.  He's been burning through them pretty damn quick.  Says that he was selling about three or four a day for the first 10 days after the ban, but it's tappered off to about 1 or 2 a day now.

If you've gotta have the Pony, he's the one with them.  Colt's aren't cheap on the wholesale level, so don't expect them to be cheap on the retail side.  With Colt's continued asshattery concerning the distribution of LEO style guns to civilians, I wouldn't expect 6920/6721/6520s to get any cheaper any time soon.

They can't be all that high from the distributer. A guy on "The Highroad" just ran a group buy for a couple dozen of them at $899 a pop plus shipping. And he is ordering straight from his distributer too and still making some money. Granted the turnaround is probably going to be 60 days or so. but still. I hope your ass doesnt hurt too bad...
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:37:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Has anyone bought a LEO AR from Federal Way Discount?Do they have any?If so How much did you pay.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Went to wades last weekend and they were charging $40 for a 30 rounder.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:17:35 PM EDT
[#17]
I just posted for sale ad on EE board for 2 LE ARs. Colt and Bushmaster. Both NIB. Trying to raise additional funds  for 4 plex I am building as a rental investment.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:40:18 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I just posted for sale ad on EE board for 2 LE ARs. Colt and Bushmaster. Both NIB. Trying to raise additional funds  for 4 plex I am building as a rental investment.

Damn that went fast...  I don't even know what a 6290 is.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:04:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Wheres yer 4plex going in Joe? Lemme know if ya need any help building= will work for guns :)
As for the "new guy" at Arlington. I've been dealing with James for a long time, hes a good guy. Ed,not as long but he's alright. Last month I bought 2 Sig 220s outta state and had em come through Arlington about a week apart. New guy (Bob) says he doesnt like doing transfers when he has one in stock. Same used refurb'ed Sig220 they've had for about a year for $550. I paid $715 for BOTH SHIPPED. On the second one I bought 20 mags too as they were pretty damned cheap with the gun.  Bob asks what do I need 20 mags for? "10 to sell too make the other 10 free, duh." I suspect I'm done doing business with Arlington while hes the manager. BTW his policy on used guns is to sell it the same day it came in, versus the previous 5 day wait, so buyers beware you may end up with a stolen gun via Arlington, 4473 and all. Anyone else know a east Sno Co. FFL doing transfers?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:15:34 PM EDT
[#20]
2 Sig 220s and 20 magazines for $715?

Swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwet!!!

I know you don't need two 220s though.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:32:20 AM EDT
[#21]
The mags were a seperate deal. And I've got 3 P220s now. Almost enough to unload my 4 1911s
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:08:25 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
As for the "new guy" at Arlington. I've been dealing with James for a long time, hes a good guy. Ed,not as long but he's alright. Last month I bought 2 Sig 220s outta state and had em come through Arlington about a week apart. New guy (Bob) says he doesnt like doing transfers when he has one in stock. Same used refurb'ed Sig220 they've had for about a year for $550. I paid $715 for BOTH SHIPPED. On the second one I bought 20 mags too as they were pretty damned cheap with the gun.  Bob asks what do I need 20 mags for? "10 to sell too make the other 10 free, duh." I suspect I'm done doing business with Arlington while hes the manager. BTW his policy on used guns is to sell it the same day it came in, versus the previous 5 day wait, so buyers beware you may end up with a stolen gun via Arlington, 4473 and all. Anyone else know a east Sno Co. FFL doing transfers?

I won't be doing any more Xfers / dealings with ARSTC either.
That tool box Bob has already ran his own personal gun business into the ground and after the way he treated me on my last Xfer I will take my business elsewhere.

NWRed - send me an e-mail if you locate another dealer close to us for Xfers & I will do the same.

thanks
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 1:27:35 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Has anyone bought a LEO AR from Federal Way Discount?Do they have any?If so How much did you pay.

I was there the other day, and all they had in display is the "boss" AR15 M4A2 and that's not for sale, just diplay.  They are however taking orders.  I'm looking for a lower with LEO marking on it.  Anywhere to find em?  
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:10:28 PM EDT
[#24]
wow after reading all these post about leo ars for sale in washington im just blown away. first i should say that i used to live in washington but now live in oklahoma.  The day the ban set i bought a leo bushy a3 flat top brand new from robinsons law enforcment suppy in texas for 875.00. I think he is them now for sale on his website for 975.00. he shipped mine for free. I dont understand what the deal is with the prices your dealers are selling the ars for.  that is crazy. I guess i should consider myself lucky to here in Oklahoma
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:24:33 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm also one of the lucky guys.  

Got a Colt 9mm carbine AR8650 right after the ban for $894.00 from a local L.E. dealer.  

I like the 9mm carbine.  It's fun and cheap to shoot.  

Colt_SBR  
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:03:55 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm looking for the lower marked LEO/Gov't Use Only, if possible, any dealers have?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top