Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2004 10:06:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:16:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to be there as it's so close by, but I won't know my schedule 'til the day before I work it...such as it is.
5PM would be early for me.
Pick a day and I'll see if I can get around the schedule.
Shoot first - drink later!
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:01:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I will be at the CJTC  for some training that day, but if traffic is not to bad getting home,I should be able to make it...

Ya want me to bring my .45?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 3:56:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Nahhhhh, just bring a nice shirt and be on your best behavior this time. Kaci will take it easy on ya.

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:55:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Either would good for me.

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:37:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:15:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Do they let air rifles there?  I could take one of mine.  Also, I'm only available Thursday because I'm flying back to Atlanta on Friday.  I can be there by 6pm.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 10:16:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 10:20:15 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nahhhhh, just bring a nice shirt and be on your best behavior this time. Kaci will take it easy on ya.

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:53:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Do they let air rifles there?  I could take one of mine.  Also, I'm only available Thursday because I'm flying back to Atlanta on Friday.  I can be there by 6pm.

I am not sure about air rifles, but show up anyway. It's good to meet arfcommers from other areas. If you can't shoot, maybe we'll have an hours worth of shooting in by then and we can just head to a restaurant/bar/coffee shop, or something to shoot the bull (pun intended). Let me know if you can make it Thursday for sure and we'll make it that day. Or, if others' schedules dictate, we can make it both days.

PS - I am willing to let others shoot my handgun(s) if they don't have one or just want to try it out.

Thursday it is then.  

Actually...I'm relocating to WA from GA.  Kind of one foot on each state right now.    

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:03:11 AM EDT
[#10]
I could be there by 6 pm.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:53:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Actually...I'm relocating to WA from GA.  Kind of one foot on each state right now.    

Sounds painfull!

I'm out.  Thursdays are not good for me.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Ya'll know that the John Kerry getting his ass whupped in a debate dabate is Thursday right?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:24:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Ya'll know that the John Kerry getting his ass whupped in a debate dabate is Thursday right?

Could you be a 'little' more specific?
What time and channels locally?

Maybe we could shoot a few rounds at the range and head for a Tavern close-by?
Maybe the Range has a TV!
MAYBE we could shoot - catch the debate - shoot some more - THEN head to a Tavern!

You just HAD to throw a monkey wrench in there, din'tcha?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:29:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Could you be a 'little' more specific?
What time and channels locally?
6PM-7:30 and 8pm Channel 5 KING TV, Channel 13 KCPQ, 24 CSPAN, 44 CNN, 47 MSNBCMS, 48 Fox News.

Maybe we could shoot a few rounds at the range and head for a Tavern close-by?
Maybe the Range has a TV!
MAYBE we could shoot - catch the debate - shoot some more - THEN head to a Tavern!

You just HAD to throw a monkey wrench in there, din'tcha?

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:32:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Or you guys go on Friday and I'll join you another day.   There will be plenty time.  

This debate looks promising...

Anyways... let me know if someone goes and I'll get there.

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:01:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Well, shit...I got a GAR-ON-TEED spot in the Layoff Book for Thursday - OFF by 1600...so I should be there about 1630 or so.  
Plenty of time for some noise and gunpowder first.

I'm going to go shooting at Sam's Gun Club for at least a 1/2 hour.
The Debate will either be on at the Range, or somewhere close-by.

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:34:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds painfull!

Send your girlfriend to help your wife and come hang out with the boys for once.

Either that or get a note from Doc Milfi.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:40:16 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds painfull!

Send your girlfriend to help your wife and come hang out with the boys for once.

I have to play that card a couple times coming up already and don't want to over do it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:54:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:59:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Where is the range? I'll come, if you guys are headed to a pub afterward I'll head back out. But damnit I am going to prove that I can make it to a local event, no matter how difficult you northerners make it!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:41:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:14:32 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Unless DaBunny wants to change it, I plan on being there Thursday at between 4:30-5 PM. Can shoot a little, then head out if everyone wants, or head to a pub and tune in to the debate.

I can be there only by 6pm.  We are overwhelmed at the office with budgets for next year.

How long will you guys hang there?

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:56:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:44:24 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
It sounds like some want to watch the debate. I really don't care if I catch it. There will be nothing said during that debate that could sway my decision.

Die-hard sKerry fan, huh?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:12:37 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm not changing anything. I'll be there tonight.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:19:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:30:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Can't come guys, I have another appointment now. It involves ladies
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:37:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:39:06 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your brother in a wig is still not technically a lady.

Perception is reality
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:18:32 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Rosie palm and her 5 friends are not ladies.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:25:25 PM EDT
[#31]
I will be installing a GPS tracking system in some unlucky bastards work truck tonight. His boss is tired of paying him prevailing wage to go home and sleep. They are replacing a windshield for all he knows, his ass is toast...........
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:28:43 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I will be installing a GPS tracking system in some unlucky bastards work truck tonight. His boss is tired of paying him prevailing wage to go home and sleep. They are replacing a windshield for all he knows, his ass is toast...........

Is that in a concert truck?

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:10:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Sorry I missed you guys.  Got there around 5:40pm and the guy said the AR15 gang had just left.  I hanged there for a bit more talking to a couple folks in the range.  There was this guy with a nice AR15 target setup that was quite cool.  Anyway... left by 6:10pm or so and went to a Brewery called Pizza Rock (or something like that) close by my place.   Let me know next time you guys go there.  Store and folks are nice and range is OK for pistols.  A tad bit short for rifles, though.    

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:30:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:36:22 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sorry I missed you guys.  Got there around 5:40pm and the guy said the AR15 gang had just left.  I hanged there for a bit more talking to a couple folks in the range.  There was this guy with a nice AR15 target setup that was quite cool.  Anyway... left by 6:10pm or so and went to a Brewery called Pizza Rock (or something like that) close by my place.   Let me know next time you guys go there.  Store and folks are nice and range is OK for pistols.  A tad bit short for rifles, though.    

Did you see three guys standing outside the door BS'ing when you got there? I was thinking it was about 5:50 when we actually left and we got to O'Finnigan's at about 6:00. Didn't really see anyone sneak past though, so we really must have just missed you. Did you go in the side door or front?

Anyway, yeah, that would be short for rifle. I only take handguns when I go there. You should make one of the Chehalis shoots if you get a chance. Just open pit shooting. It's quite nice. More BS'ing than anything, but fun none-the-less.

You gotta be kidding... I passed beside you?   I arrived in a white Camry wearing a blue jacket.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:41:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:17:41 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you see three guys standing outside the door BS'ing when you got there? I was thinking it was about 5:50 when we actually left and we got to O'Finnigan's at about 6:00. Didn't really see anyone sneak past though, so we really must have just missed you. Did you go in the side door or front?

Anyway, yeah, that would be short for rifle. I only take handguns when I go there. You should make one of the Chehalis shoots if you get a chance. Just open pit shooting. It's quite nice. More BS'ing than anything, but fun none-the-less.

You gotta be kidding... I passed beside you?   I arrived in a white Camry wearing a blue jacket.

I don't remember seeing anyone, or I might have said something. We were standing between a green Pontiac bonneville and a dark red subaru. Must have been deep into political talk, or gun talk, or something.

Yeap... I saw you guys...  Maybe you did not see me because people only see me when I let them... Sometimes I'm the last thing they see...  

I'm going back there soon.  I tried to get a new carry case for one of my air rifles but they did not have anything that would fit it.   They expect getting something in a couple weeks.  
Any plans to go there again?

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:41:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Well, I was even later, got there at 7:00.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:27:18 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Yeap... I saw you guys...  Maybe you did not see me because people only see me when I let them... Sometimes I'm the last thing they see...  

Oh shit, the invasion from GA has begun!!

What's the last thing the bug saw as it splatted on your windshield?........

His azzhole!

Rossi, make it to the shoot on the 22-24.  We'll try to 'see' you there!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top