Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2004 8:47:11 PM EDT
Didn't get a chance to talk to him personally though. He has an excellent plan to bring business back to the state. I liked what he had to say. Sheriff Edwards was on hand too, he endorses Rossi fully. Most of the Yelm area businessmen and women were there, it was quite a showing.

DinoRossi.com

I will be voting for him.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:32:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:36:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Don't you have to be 18 to vote in this state?

Everywhere in the country actually. I am 18, have been for a few months now.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:57:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah he is a good guy, get the word out he is down slightly in the polls and we need to get back the Govenor's mansion this year.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:20:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Does anybody know whether he's pro-gun or not?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 12:47:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Does anybody know whether he's pro-gun or not?

Don't know, but I expect so.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 1:06:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I already said in another thread. I met his campaign manager and as soon as he identified himself, I went straight for his throat.

Me:"Does he believe there are 10 ammendments in the BOR or 9 like the ACLU?"

Him:

Me:"IS he pro gun"?  

Him:Oh yes.

Me:110%?

Him:Yes.

Me:Assault Weapons, Carry Concealed, whatever, pro gun not pro hunting.

Him:Yes, he is very pro gun and has quite a collection.

Me: Good enough. I look forward to hearing more about him and spreading the word to my pro gun friends.

Or something like that. I had his ear for about 3-5 minutes and went straight for the throat. He never sidestepped nor back peddled. He was clear as was I.

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 1:08:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Good to hear CavVet.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:15:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Anybody know about Gregoires stance on gun control?  The only thing I found is that she disagreed that they should be considered WMDs while debating an anti-terrorism bill.

ETA, either way, Rossi sounds like a pretty good guy.  He will be getting my vote!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:55:05 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Yeah he is a good guy, get the word out he is down slightly in the polls and we need to get back the Govenor's mansion this year.

Isn't that the truth!  
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:51:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I already said in another thread. I met his campaign manager and as soon as he identified himself, I went straight for his throat.

Me:"Does he believe there are 10 ammendments in the BOR or 9 like the ACLU?"

Him:

Me:"IS he pro gun"?  

Him:Oh yes.

Me:110%?

Him:Yes.

Me:Assault Weapons, Carry Concealed, whatever, pro gun not pro hunting.

Him:Yes, he is very pro gun and has quite a collection.

Me: Good enough. I look forward to hearing more about him and spreading the word to my pro gun friends.

Or something like that. I had his ear for about 3-5 minutes and went straight for the throat. He never sidestepped nor back peddled. He was clear as was I.

That is the truth..........everyone is equal and deserving of the same rights and freedoms and protection under the law, except gun owners. What a bunch of shit.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top