Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2004 4:53:51 PM EDT
Is anyone aware of what's going on with that these days?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:57:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Its at Wades in Bellevue. WSI is tits up IIRC.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:09:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
WSI is tits up IIRC.

I know that. :) I just didn't know where it had gone to.
Wasn't it at Issaquah Valley something-or-other for a while?

I used to be on the mailing list but I think my email host bounced back one to many emails.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:11:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats all I know, I havent ever been, but will probably go check it out this Friday.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:13:52 PM EDT
[#4]
It runs almost every Friday at Wade's in the training bay.  Show up by 7:30; 100 rounds of rifle ammo and 50 of pistol ammo will be enough 99% of the time.  Cost is about $12 with tax.  Everyone runs the course once with lights on, and if there's time you get a second turn with the lights off (in other words, bring a flashlight if you have one).  It's a cold range except for whoever is shooting at the time.

There are usually 15-20 shooters on any given night.  It's a good group of people to shoot with.  I haven't been out there in a few months due to work scheduling, but should be there this Friday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top