Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 5:27:00 PM EDT
So I was just out at bens browsing and what did I leave with.......

I think it's kinda sweet! cant wait to shoot it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:56:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Awhile back a guy let me try out his XD...pretty slick pistol.

I'll stick with my Springfield 1911, but that's simply a matter of preferance. If I was into the tactical tupperware stuff, I'd be all over an XD like white on rice.

I know they're planning on bringing back reasonably priced OEM M1A mags, but have you heard anything on high caps for the XD lineup?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:06:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought the first to ship with hi-cap mags in the box
They will all be shipped out that way from now on(again)
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:44:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I think it's kinda sweet! cant wait to shoot it.

Ditto...
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:12:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Awhile back a guy let me try out his XD...pretty slick pistol.

I'll stick with my Springfield 1911, but that's simply a matter of preferance. If I was into the tactical tupperware stuff, I'd be all over an XD like white on rice.

Two different monsters....I love my XD-40, but I sure as hell am not going to toss my .45 over it.

I would suggest that you follow the official ARFCOM motto in this situation...

GET BOTH!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm looking at the Kimber or the Springfield, Heard bad things about the Kimber double stacks and the Kimber II's. Hopfully next month I can join you all in .45 heaven.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:40:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Two different monsters....I love my XD-40, but I sure as hell am not going to toss my .45 over it.

I would suggest that you follow the official ARFCOM motto in this situation...

GET BOTH!

Actually, since the AWB is in limbo at the moment, I've been thinking about finally picking up one of the mainstream hi-cap 9mm's while OEM mags are currently reasonable.

Who knows? Perhaps I'll commit and act of blasphemy in the near future by dropping a Beretta, XD 9 or Glock into the Evil Family Vault.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top