Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2004 7:17:40 PM EDT
WTF ladies, I have Tuesday off work and we don't still have any kind of celebration planned for Monday?!  Just doesn't seem right.  I have prebans, will travel.  Anyone going to party or simply kickback and enjoy one victory for a change or, if the SHTF, maybe load a shitpot load of mags for the EOTWAWKI?  I mean, lame is one thing but, since I have the day off and maybe nobody else does, I will be the one able to travel a distance.  Shooting the next day would even be better.

hey, look at that...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:25:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Monday? Isn't that circus night? maybe they will throw some bread into the crowd?

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:57:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont want to take time off work, what time would this be?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:52:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You still posing as Bigscrun's child for the welfare inspectors?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:54:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I think you're starting to like working in that barrel a little too much young fella.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:55:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You still posing as Bigscrun's child for the welfare inspectors?

What the fuck are you talking about?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:56:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you're starting to like working in that barrel a little too much young fella.

Don't know this what you mean by a barrel, but no, I dont like working, but I sure do like payday.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:58:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't know this what you mean by a barrel, but no, I dont like working, but I sure do like paydayThursday.

The new lumberjack after months of cutting timber in a most remote area asked the foreman what they did for physical pleasure. The foreman stated that 'the barrel' located behind the shed did quite nicely. The new lumberjack pressed for details and the instructions were to insert his member into the hole located on the side of 'the barrel'. And that he could do this any day of the week except Thursday. So on Saturday the new lumberjack gives 'the barrel' a try and truly enjoys it. The lumberjack visits 'the barrel' everyday of the week and on Wednesday night asks the foreman why he could use it everyday except Thursday.

The foreman replys,"You can use 'the barrel' everyday of the week except Thursday because on Thursday it's your turn 'in the barrel.'"
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:03:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Nope none of that barrel shit at my office. I dont like Thursday. I get my check on Thursday but the damn thing has Fridays date on it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:04:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Nope none of that barrel shit at my office. I dont like Thursday. I get my check on Thursday but the damn thing has Fridays date on it.

Keeping it on the downlow then eh?

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:13:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Keeping it on the downlow then eh?

Shh, don't tell anybody

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:17:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I get my check on Thursday but the damn thing has Fridays date on it.

Most tellers arent gonna catch the date anyway. Cash/deposit it on Thurs.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:21:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I get my check on Thursday but the damn thing has Fridays date on it.

Most tellers arent gonna catch the date anyway. Cash/deposit it on Thurs.

They already caught me both times
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:23:55 PM EDT
[#13]

^
Red Handed !!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top