Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 7:10:56 PM EDT
Watched the news tonight.  I almost fucking shot the TV three fucking times.  What is up with these morons?  I mean, JFC, they even wheeled Brady in his chair out on to the stage to demonstrate how assault weapons are going to flood the streets again killing all the goddamned childresn.  Thes fucktards are really getting on my nerves.....!!!

I bet you all didn't know that you cannot buy an AR15 new from the store now, did you?  Now that more folks are going to be killed do to the obvious proliferation of assault weapons, George Bush is at fault for not forcing a bill through congress and the world is coming to an end and John sKerrry is being picked on and Cheney is a service dodger and Hitlery is a whore and.......

Fuck it, my drink is getting warm.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:01:04 PM EDT
[#1]
That was a first class rant Kevin! Fuckin A!

Thats an intentional misspelling in your sig line, correct?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:16:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Thats an intentional misspelling in your sig line, correct?

Credit goes to CV for the intentional misspelling....
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:19:47 PM EDT
[#3]

I bet you all didn't know that you cannot buy an AR15 new from the store now, did you?

+1
dumb asses, all
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:24:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I bet you all didn't know that you cannot buy an AR15 new from the store now, did you?

+1
dumb asses, all

Colt trademark, yeah I know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top