Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2004 5:33:15 PM EDT
Have it that the post ban fire arms that we now own can not be modified as they will still be considered post ban period fire arms......seems the only choice is to keep em or sell em at a discount.  Mine might be kinda hard to fudge on because it has PCR 97 printed on the side of it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:51:48 PM EDT
[#1]
That is total bs.  There is no federal law that I know of that will not allow post-ban rifles to be converted to standard configuration.  I know that WA doesn't have any law that to that effect either.  To prove my point; Armalite has been running ads in Shotgun News that with all new AR's that they sell before the AWB falls off you will receive a coupon for a free flash suppressor.  If that rumor was true they would be in big trouble.  Go over to the Armalite forum and check things out.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:17:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Some people deal in horse shit, we deal in facts (and lead).

Post the source of the info or STFU.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:29:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Dude that's a little harsh considering he did say in the title it was a rumor.  It's not like he tried to pass it off as fact.  I read this as he was throwing it out there to see if anyone knew clear up the crap he most likely heard across the gun counter from some numbnuts.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:19:53 PM EDT
[#4]
---deleted due to lack of relevancy---
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:27:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Have it that the post ban fire arms that we now own can not be modified as they will still be considered post ban period fire arms......seems the only choice is to keep em or sell em at a discount.  Mine might be kinda hard to fudge on because it has PCR 97 printed on the side of it.

Think of it this way. What is the name of the law that prohibits us from adding FS, telestocks, etc....? It is called the AWB, right?

What happens to the AWB on the 13th? It sunsets.

So the only law on the books that covers this type of thing will be no more, so since there is no law against it then it cannot be illegal.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:28:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Unless you live in a state that has a state law mirroring the 94 ban but with no expiration.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:45:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Just pulling your chains.......hehehehehe!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:50:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Just pulling your chains.......hehehehehe!

you---><---us

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:10:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Give me a minute......while I smoke my cigaret
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:29:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Rumors.....

I heard that 5ofUS is being banned from the site for trying to incite riots.

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:49:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

dude.......havn't gotten any lately?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:28:38 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Relax....LMAO....I did'nt pull hard enough that you cant sew it back on...hehehhe
How about Clintons surgury.....seems he did'nt get the life sucked out of him after all.....I wish him prosperity and many vergins.  I cant remember if I voted for him or not.......I think I did...oops
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:20:11 AM EDT
[#13]
No, bend over ya fucking cunt.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top