Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 9:01:26 AM EDT
I'll be hanging out in the chehalis area tonight (fri) and tomorrow night (sat) if anyone want to meet up and shoot the shit.  I'll even let you buy the first round!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:21:40 AM EDT
[#1]
2WP,

They are not around, they are all out with the Pro-Union Kerry supporters tonight and tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:30:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Garlic Fest.... Garlic Fest.....
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:32:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Yup, that's Sundays plans.  But I need to find something to do Sat night.  I don't know when we'll be back up from portland but I can't imagine it will be too late.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:55:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:11:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup, that's Sundays plans.  But I need to find something to do Sat night.  I don't know when we'll be back up from portland but I can't imagine it will be too late.

Why would you leave Portland, and the Dancin' Bare, to hang out with LCR's?

He wouldn't leave the Dancin' Bare to hang out with the LCR's...He would leave the Dancin' Bare becasue he was broke!!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:01:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why would you leave Portland, and the Dancin' Bare, to hang out with LCR's?

He wouldn't leave the Dancin' Bare to hang out with the LCR's...He would leave the Dancin' Bare becasue he was broke!!!

and he's heard that LCR sheep are free and easy too.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 4:09:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Ya'll missed out!  Kooter and I had a great time down in OR.  The womenz were hot rifle barrels were hot and smoken!  Weather was perfect and a pretty good turn out too.  Anyway, who all's going to the garlic thing Sunday?  I'm staying at my brothers place again tonight in Chealis so send me an IM if you're in the area.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 4:38:44 PM EDT
[#8]

We got a days work done in five hours, and the company was out the cost of feeding ten guys lunch, instead of $22-$35 an hour. Volunteer day

And I had a great time hanging out at my brothers dorm last night
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top