Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:11:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Tacoma too, either Fri night or Sat.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:30:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Guess who's going to be in town?  
Kerry will be in Everett on friday....

It is not a who! it is the spawn of satan.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:05:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Tacoma too, either Fri night or Sat.

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:43:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Guess who's going to be in town?  
Kerry will be in Everett on friday....

It is not a who! it is the spawn of satan.

Satan himself would not even want this one.....

CavVet, I take it you will be there!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:38:03 PM EDT
[#6]
the Liberial Weiner is probaly come to help Cowpatty out. She keeps running that dumbass ad about how Nettercut moved from spokane to bellvue every 30 minutes oon the radio.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:40:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
the Liberial Weiner is probaly come to help Cowpatty out.

Two faces I don't want to see in the news for four years.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:13:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
the Liberial Weiner is probaly come to help Cowpatty out. She keeps running that dumbass ad about how Nettercut moved from spokane to bellvue every 30 minutes oon the radio.

I haven't heard that one yet.  But what damn difference does that make anyway???  The position of Senator isn't specific to location.  I guess someone who lived in Spokane CAN'T possibly represent the entire state.  Puh-leeeze.

ETA and off topic.  This was post 665.... what shall I do for post 666??
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:10:41 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I guess someone who lived in Spokane CAN'T possibly represent the entire state.  Puh-leeeze.

I would MUCH rather an east sider representing the state.  And I live on the coast!  I think the mindset on the east side of the bump actually is the most common state wide but you get a large group of hippie maggots running the puget sound area and the whole place goes to shit.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:07:40 AM EDT
[#10]
I have been advised that I have to leave for work at least one hour early because the Scumbag will be closeing down the Freeway, and be ready to have cell phones block'd as Scumbag comes through the area...

That is all.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top