Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2004 4:33:56 PM EDT
At the last LCR shoot someone tore down there AR and had a push pin in there bolt where that dumb ass koter pin goes. for the life of me i can not remember where they got it. Any info in tracking one of these things down would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:46:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:09:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Brownells has them which are DMPS parts that is in there catalog also...BT16S in the DPMS catalog
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 11:31:09 PM EDT
[#3]
It was YankeeFan.  Shoot him an IM about it, I know that he bought them from someone on the board
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:07:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:31:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
At the last LCR shoot someone tore down there AR and had a push pin in there bolt where that dumb ass koter pin goes. for the life of me i can not remember where they got it. Any info in tracking one of these things down would be appreciated.

It was me!! I managed to track down the info you wanted through my paypal transaction history. I know the guy is a dealer here on the board but I can't remember what his screen name is. This is the link to his site and the Perma PinsThe guys site is Global Tactical Supply and his email is [email protected]. Hope this helps!!

BTW, the pins are great!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:00:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Someone tell me, what is the advantage of these over the regular cotter pin kind?  The c-pins in both my ARs have been bending for some reason lately and these my be a viable alt if they are stronger or something.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:54:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top