Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2004 7:19:13 PM EDT
I emailed the five people running for office in the 5th district this questionaire.

A few questions though, are you in support for continuing the Assault Weapons Ban?  
The NRA A+ helps but how does Don feel about...
1. Roll back the Brady Bill?
2. Roll back the GCA?
3. Roll back the 89 import ban?
4. Roll back the 86 ban?
5. Repeal the NFA?

Thanks for your time and I will post you answers on the Washington state forum on AR15.com with comparisons to other candidates.

Wamag

Thanks for your guys' input with regards to the questions.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:17:05 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

1. Roll back the Brady Bill? Plausable

2. Roll back the GCA?

3. Roll back the 89 import ban? doubtful

4. Roll back the 86 ban?

5. Repeal the NFA?

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 5:01:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I emailed the five people running for office in the 5th district this questionaire.

A few questions though, are you in support for continuing the Assault Weapons Ban?  
The NRA A+ helps but how does Don feel about...
1. Roll back the Brady Bill?
2. Roll back the GCA?
3. Roll back the 89 import ban?
4. Roll back the 86 ban?
5. Repeal the NFA?

Thanks for your time and I will post you answers on the Washington state forum on AR15.com with comparisons to other candidates.

Wamag

Thanks for your guys' input with regards to the questions.

You should have just sent them a note saying, "Knock three times on the door before burning me out." because as much sense as you list makes they will just think your nuts.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:25:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Well you got to start somewhere.  Its better then just setting around on a gun board and bitching about things.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top