Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2003 8:17:04 AM EDT
JAFO, CavVet and bigscrun?  Seems like a lot of the "old crew" just doesn't show up here anymore.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#1]
[voice of my senior drill instructor]

Son, I was postin here when your nasty ass was still in the rack this morning playing with your skin flute. Get your ass down and knock em out damnit[/]

Wee hours PST
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 10:45:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I pm'ed bigscrun a few times because I paid him for a 1/2 case of tannerite a LONG time ago and was trying to arrange a pickup. He said he would drive it out to me but then I didn't here back. I guess I should pm him again
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 12:06:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I pm'ed bigscrun a few times because I paid him for a 1/2 case of tannerite a LONG time ago and was trying to arrange a pickup. He said he would drive it out to me but then I didn't here back. I guess I should pm him again

Hmmmm.... That reminds me I need to get mine as well. Maybe I can spare a bit of my upcoming vacation to zip down to Seattle and pick it up.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 12:26:10 PM EDT
[#4]
gtcrispy and Boomer, I just got off the phone with bigscrun.  He said he still has the tannerite and has not forgotten about you guys.  He can't get to the site for various reasons but he told me to tell you to call him.  I will IM his cell number to you both and then you all can arrainge for pickup.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 11:43:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Just because you don't pay attention, doesn't mean I've gone anywhere.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:30:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Pay attention?  I'm so broke I can't afford to pay attention!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top