Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2003 8:27:38 PM EDT
I'm interested in a purchasing a P99.  Anyone know a dealer in the greater Seattle that stocks them for a reasonable price.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 9:11:05 PM EDT
[#1]
A: Try Bens in Renton. I know they had them, their selection is always good and price is usually in line. If they have used it may even save you some bucks.

Before you buy, I would strongly encourage you to try a Springfield XD9 (HS2000). Having had both, trust me when I beg you to try it.  Ask Bunnyman how it shoots...(also read the handgun forum for XD reviews)
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:03:18 AM EDT
[#2]
What Caliber are you looking for?  I may be able to help you out if your looking for the .40 version.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:10:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Good Dog why?

Have you tried East County Guns? He's not in Seattle but it ain't far and he had quite a few Walthers when I worked there.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 11:03:08 AM EDT
[#4]
My brother-in-law wanted to get the P99 as his first handgun, so I took him to the range and we rented one, I also own a XD-40, but just so he could try them out, I also rented a XD-9.....He got the XD-9

Now If I could have just got him to listen about upping his Cal. to .40...

If you would like to try my XD you are welcome to try it before you spend your $$$ on a P99.

No one here is telling you not to buy the P99 (I have shot them and I do like them) Just make sure you are getting what you want for the money.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 11:17:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I have yet to hold an XD so I should check them out.  I've heard great things.  Regarding the whole 9mm vs 40 debate, I am seeking a 9mm.  I have a sig in 40 that I don't shoot much.  Great caliber but I generally reach for my 45 because I find it to be more pleasant to shoot and ammo price is quite similar.  I'm seeking a 9mm so can practice a ton without breaking the bank.

It seems like many folks here have experienc with the p99.  Perhaps someone could help me with the regular vs QA debate.  I'm going to call around and see if there is a store stocking both so I can try out both the triggers.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:40:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm in Renton and need to go shooting soon. I will let you try out my P99. Where you at?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top