Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2003 1:22:25 PM EDT
First year membership here, so how does this work? I've not received anything in the mail nor can I find any renewal information on the website. Seems as if there is no renewal, only applying for membership each year.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 2:05:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Your membership runs through February.
If you look at your WAC magazine around the last page you will see the membership renewal form just mail that in with your check or you can wait in line and renew at the show.

You won't get anything in the mail about renewing.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 3:27:42 PM EDT
[#2]
You can also submit the Washington Arms Collectors online membership form then just go to the short line at one of the shows and provide payment and show your ID. Or you can use the printer friendly version, send payment and copies of ID, then pick up your sticker for next year in the short line. There are selections there for "renewal" "address change" and "new membership" at the top of the forms.

There is also contact information on the main page, www.washingtonarmscollectors.org/, if you have other questions.

It's pretty open as to when you renew. You can renew now for next season to get it out of the way if you wish, or just wait until you go to a show next season. If expired you just have to pay the non-membership entry fee, then they deduct it from your membership renewal if you go straight to the renewal area and provide your ticket stub.

At least, that's how I remember it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 4:10:37 PM EDT
[#3]
If you renew in person go to the Monroe show to do it.  I did last weekend and there was only one other guy in line.  Puyallup shows tend to be quite a bit busier in the membership area and the wait can be pretty long at this time of the year.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top