Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2003 2:57:02 PM EDT
Anyone interested in putting down a couple of pints this holiday weekend ?

In the Seattle city proper of course....

t
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:06:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Well you certainly know how to grab my attention with that thread title now don't you?  I would most likely be in depending on where you choose.  If it is a little south, such as Renton or so I would be in for sure.  Just let me know
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:04:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Wild Turkey come in pints?
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:50:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well you certainly know how to grab my attention with that thread title now don't you?  I would most likely be in depending on where you choose.  If it is a little south, such as Renton or so I would be in for sure.  Just let me know

I thought my eyes were all F'ed up when I saw the title and then looked to the left and 2WP was spelled mk_ultra.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 3:57:58 PM EDT
[#4]
So does that mean bigern is buying?
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 4:56:23 PM EDT
[#5]
So where the hell is this beer thing?????
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 5:26:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Wild Turkey come in pints?

Not sure but I know Makers Mark does!!!

If you guys didn't live so far North I would be all over it....
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 8:21:08 PM EDT
[#7]
2whiskyP and I have been shooting messages back and forth for a couple of days...

He's trying to get me down to Renton , and I am trying to convince him to come into the city...

Actually I was thinking that there are a couple of places in Ballard that would be good to go to , and was hoping you would make an appearance Phil...

anyway , looks like Friday is a wash ...lets see what happens tomorrow...

t
Link Posted: 12/6/2003 9:16:32 PM EDT
[#8]

lets see what happens tomorrow...

the board will CRASH that's what'll happen!

Damn good thing my liquor store is open until 9.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 10:51:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Oh well , let's try again some other time...

t
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 11:15:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top