Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2003 11:11:26 AM EDT
Anyone interested in going to my cabin on the weekend of Nov 5/6? dec 5/6/7? A relaxing weekend with a bunch of shooting would be in order.  Facilities include an outhouse and a small cabin with woodstove.  That's about it so anything else you would need to bring.  Let me know!

edited due to inability to pay attention!
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:42:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Anyone interested in going to my cabin on the weekend of Nov 5/6?

But thats like 350 days away...
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 4:39:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I am interested , if timing works out....

would probably be easier if you did not want to go two weeks ago.....

t
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 7:47:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, I can't get used to the fact that it is already half way through November.  OK, how does DEC 5/6/7 sound?
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 8:56:20 PM EDT
[#4]
That sounds like a good weekend for a Chehalis shoot?

Whatever you decide, do it fast. :P

Quoted:

I'm in for December,how about the 6th or the 13th ? I'm stocking up on tracers and clay pigeons. I found some little chem lights that will fit perfectly inside a clay pigeon. There's a special on tracer bird shot in shotgun news too.
Did you guys shoot clays at the last shoot ? What direction ? Somebody should stock up on road flares and propane....

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 5:15:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Well Im working weekends now, so it looks like a lot of the WA shoot stuff is on hold for a while.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 5:17:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Working the Monroe show.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:23:02 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
That sounds like a good weekend for a Chehalis shoot?

Whatever you decide, do it fast. :P

Quoted:

I'm in for December,how about the 6th or the 13th ? I'm stocking up on tracers and clay pigeons. I found some little chem lights that will fit perfectly inside a clay pigeon. There's a special on tracer bird shot in shotgun news too.
Did you guys shoot clays at the last shoot ? What direction ? Somebody should stock up on road flares and propane....

Well if it comes down to it a Chehalis shoot would definately win out over Omak.  Lets get to planning!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:52:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Will be checkin' my calendar when I get to work...

t
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top