Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2003 6:34:33 PM EDT
I heard a rumor of a gun show in centralia this weekend.  Can anyone confirm???
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 6:51:41 PM EDT
[#1]
It's listed on the back of the WAC magazine

CW Washington FAirgrounds Western Sportsman & Arms Collectors 360-807-6784
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 3:11:42 PM EDT
[#2]
It's also listed in this forum's WASHINGTON GUN SHOWS.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 9:44:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Is it worth the trip from Seattle?
Nice drive?
Lotsa fun?
Huh?  Huh?

Not this weekend, though.
Another time.  
The OTHER kid is sick now!
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 2:16:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Ya there is a show this weekend. Does anyone want to meet up before or after and have some lunch? There is a decent mexican restaurant in the vicinty.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 12:29:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Went to one of these once-- its about half the size of the Monroe show... or maybe 2/3 the size, but definately a different crowd.  Not bad.

Might go this weekend, but doubtful.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 7:31:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like me and Shadows Jr. will be going on Saturday afternoon.  Anyone else???
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 6:25:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Looks like me and Shadows Jr. will be going on Saturday afternoon.  Anyone else???

No after-show report for those others who may have wondered about the Centralia shows? :)
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 7:07:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted: No after-show report for those others who may have wondered about the Centralia shows? :)

Wehell...  We attended the show on Saturday.  Admission was $3.00.  No membership is required to sell a firearm.  I was walking my MAK 90 around in hopes of finding a buyer.  Quite a few folks in Centralia/Chehalis learned what a MAK 90 is...but no offers.  I did have a vendor tell me that "they" sell MAK90s in SGN for $119 though.  Saw Stokes...who had a nicely stocked table.  There was a very large selection of used "take off" and new custom gunstocks from Randy the Stockman.  I did have Shadows Jr. keeping me occupied so I may have missed more than I saw.  In all there was about 50+ tables which included...home dentistry table, fantasy/samuri knives table and reloading table.  Damn! I can't recall if there was any beef jerky or any fake poo.  
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 11:27:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted: No after-show report for those others who may have wondered about the Centralia shows? :)

Wehell...  We attended the show on Saturday.  Admission was $3.00.  No membership is required to sell a firearm.  I was walking my MAK 90 around in hopes of finding a buyer.  Quite a few folks in Centralia/Chehalis learned what a MAK 90 is...but no offers.  I did have a vendor tell me that "they" sell MAK90s in SGN for $119 though.  Saw Stokes...who had a nicely stocked table.  There was a very large selection of used "take off" and new custom gunstocks from Randy the Stockman.  I did have Shadows Jr. keeping me occupied so I may have missed more than I saw.  In all there was about 50+ tables which included...home dentistry table, fantasy/samuri knives table and reloading table.  Damn! I can't recall if there was any beef jerky or any fake poo.  

Yeah, sounds about right. :)

I don't think they are too big on jerky, garlic stuff, or beanie-babies down there, which is probably a good thing. Do see some decent things once in a while though. Usually on Stokes' or Darren's table (not sure if Darren is spelled right).
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 11:11:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top