Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2003 8:50:20 PM EDT
Can anyone here point me to a dealer in E WA/N ID that will sell me a stripped lower receiver for a reasonable price?  
I can't find anyone in the immediate area around me (Moscow, ID) that carries one or that can order me one for a decent price (I was quoted 180 at the one place nearby who would be willing to order one in for me.)
I'm looking for forged and no more than $120 at the most.  I prefer RRA or Mega, fyi.

Thanks for your help.

J
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 12:12:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Find a dealer to do a transfer. Then order a Mega from Iblis at this link. Check the Equipment Exchange also if you would rather get an RRA or other brand. You can find a transfer dealer from Gunbroker or Shotgun News.

Even with shipping/transfer fee, you should be able to get a Mega/Stinger or RRA for under $120. I have a Stinger and really like it. The finish and machining look very nice. I have also had an RRA which had a great fit and finish. I wouldn't be afraid to try out any lower myself, other than an Olympic Arms cast plinker lower.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 2:36:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I got a RRA lower from Lexington Arms for $95 bucks and Tom Uribe at the pawn shop on Main st is Moscow will do the transfer for $20.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 3:02:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Noticed Eagle Firearms had RRA lowers for $80 in the E/E. www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=165943

Mega or Stingers look like they are still $89 from Iblis. www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=153544

Quantico Arms has Eagle lowers for $85. www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=178847

Looks like a buyer's market.
Either way, check the Equipment Exchange before you buy any firearms, parts or accessories.

Link Posted: 11/5/2003 3:52:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys, you've been very helpful. Didn't even think about the pawn shop being an FFL holder.

J
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top