Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2003 12:37:15 AM EDT
Where were the thread/idea originator and the Bunnyman?

LGB???

Anywho, for the record, I did not mean to injure and bleed the guy, he kinda got in the way while I was shooting. No humans were fatally harmed in the shooting of this shooting. ;)

And, no matter what you hear, I was a perfect gentleman and she WAS at least 18!

Also, the 1927 is a POS. The extractor does not appear (by the prints) to be broke, so I do not know what the problem is/was. I know it didnt like 2WP as much as it liked me! :)

As always, I had a good time. I hate knowing that GF will be closed because of morons like the guys who showed up with the 2 cases of beer, knowing what kind of mess they will leave up there.

Link Posted: 11/3/2003 1:35:37 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Also, the 1927 is a POS.

Thompson wannabe? What's it doing?
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 6:27:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Also, the 1927 is a POS.

Thompson wannabe? What's it doing?

For me it was a jam-o-matic with multiple FTL probs.  For some reasen CavVet got more rounds to load but then had his extractor stick and not follow the bolt back to open position, thus sticking a live round in the chamber.  He did get it out somehow but it wasn't pretty!

And, no matter what you hear, I was a perfect gentleman and she WAS at least 18!

That didn't seem to make her parents any happier about it!

Overall it was a fun time.  LGB was a no-show which is weird since it was his idea.  The guys that showed up at the end were kinda scary.  I don't think CavVet took his hand off his sidearm the entire time they were there (except to demonstrate what a real bump fire looks/sounds like)!

Link Posted: 11/3/2003 6:39:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
For me it was a jam-o-matic with multiple FTL probs.  For some reasen CavVet got more rounds to load but then had his extractor stick and not follow the bolt back to open position, thus sticking a live round in the chamber.  He did get it out somehow but it wasn't pretty!

I think there may have been some limpwristing

I had no problems till it went dead stop. I like how it shoots, zero recoil and not very loud. The extractor appears by net prints to be ok, that bothers me a little. I will look at it this week and see whats next for it.

The guys that showed up at the end were kinda scary.  I don't think CavVet took his hand off his sidearm the entire time they were there (except to demonstrate what a real bump fire looks/sounds like)!

I didnt. After I saw the beer (and then the beer bottle toss and shoot), they had zero confidence and zero trust. I was ready to go as soon as they got there.

Link Posted: 11/3/2003 8:12:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
FTL probs.

Faster than light? What kind of gun was this again?
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 10:20:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Much to my annoyance my plans for the weekend went to heck in a handbasket.

I'm sorry I couldn't make it.

Link Posted: 11/3/2003 10:28:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Anyway, for the record, I did not mean to injure and bleed the guy, he kinda got in the way while I was shooting. No humans were fatally harmed in the shooting of this shooting. ;)

It is A$$holes like this that wreck it for all of us!. I have to live out here, and this is also my local area. All of you SCUM from down south should stay in your trash ridden areas....Leave ours (Our trash ridden areas) areas alone!

LOCALS ONLY!...unless you are bringing beer, and it dont hurt to let us play with your women, and maybe you could bring some ammo too.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 11:47:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

LOCALS ONLY!...unless you are bringing beer, and it dont hurt to let us play with your women, and maybe you could bring some ammo too.

Yes mr I own the whole freaking world.  We all have the same situation where something goes on in our own neck of the woods that is not to our liking.  For example, I have woods and forest land all around my place but can't shoot there at all, mostly because of the motorcyclists but also new housing developements.  Not much to do about it but pull up your drawers and move on.

And it would take much more of a man than you to do anything but annoy our women!
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 12:22:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

And it would take much more of a man than you to do anything but annoy our women!

As long as I get mine....Who cares?
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 1:31:27 PM EDT
[#9]
It was a success, I ditched the media vans on the highway and lost their helicopter by going in a tunnel. No cameras at that shoot!

After shooting CavVet's AR, I must have an EOTech! It's almost like a video game with that, just point and click.

My uncle said his head is fine and he had a great time. He'd like to join us more often. The closest thing to a black rifle he has is that Saiga sporter though.

Great shoot except for those yokels!
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 2:21:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I have to live out here, and this is also my local area. All of you SCUM from down south should stay in your trash ridden areas....

So you really have no excuse for not being there, kinda like the other guys up that way.

Link Posted: 11/3/2003 2:48:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have to live out here, and this is also my local area. All of you SCUM from down south should stay in your trash ridden areas....

So you really have no excuse for not being there, kinda like the other guys up that way.

I had to work again.  Of course work sucks so hard right now it could drain the Mississippi.

I've never before had a problem going to work.  I used to party like 2WP drinking on someone else's credit card when I was in the Navy and always got up and went to work no problem.

Even when I had a bad day ahead of me or an ass reaming coming from my boss for something, I never had trouble getting to work.

Now my new boss sucks a big fat hog and makes work so miserable that from the moment I wake up I dread having to go to work.

I try not to drink too much water before bed because when I get up to piss in the middle of the night I have trouble getting back to sleep because my mind starts wandering to how bad going to work the next day is going to bite.

It's gotten so bad that the bright spot in my day is dealing with John Q. Public.

Please Lord let someone be desperate enought to hire me into the LEO field so I can start anew with new bitches to post on WARFCOM.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 3:05:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Please Lord let someone be desperate enought to hire me into the LEO field so I can start anew with new bitches to post on WARFCOM.

I thought SPD was always looking for a few good men people.

Link Posted: 11/3/2003 4:12:27 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought SPD was always looking for a few good men people.

There was a hiring freeze due to budgetary constraints/no money due to crappy economy.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 7:06:27 PM EDT
[#14]
CavVet I ain't so sure she was 18

did have a damn good time...we must do that more often....

note to self- buy more ammo

t
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 8:05:05 PM EDT
[#15]

I'll have you know I was twiddling my thumbs at WAC all weekend. 'Sides its so easy to go shooting during the middle of the week after work AND it cuts way back on the "yokel factor" going at night on a weekday, usually.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top