Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2003 11:12:26 PM EDT
Anyone know any good places to shoot around here?  I've yet to find A place thats "The place" for distance shooting.  Anybody have any secret locations they wish to share?

- Nw -

Edited so the title made some semblance of sense.
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 6:37:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Slabcamp.....it's about 130'across and is far enough out of the way that I feel comfortable that its safe.  Probably 25 minute drive from Lake Farm.
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 10:45:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Slabcamp is the best one I know of so far, besides finding the right place and shooting lengthwise down the BPA lines, buty I don't know about the legalities of that one.

- Nw -
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 6:27:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Have'nt seen you around the site in a while.  I'd like to find some place to shoot that offers alittle more of a challenge than slab camp.....I have'nt come across any place that I would'nt worry about someone walking out in front of a bullet.  There is a place out toward forks that we've gone to that's about 200 plus yards.....heck of a drive though. If you're interested in finding something in that area, around beaver I think it was, I'll check with my buddy and let ya know how to get there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top