Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2003 3:14:22 PM EDT
The arfcommer formerly known as CavVet, who prefers to be called Bumpfire Master now, demonstrated his supreme skill by bumpfiring his carbine from both the hip and shoulder today, as well as my new ar from the hip.

That is probably the reason we were followed all the way back to Granite Falls by a Snohomish County Sheriff deputy.

The sheriff pulled up ten feet behind CV's Liberty as we left the pit and after following for a mile, he turned around and drove off in the opposite direction. A few minutes later he reappeared on CV's bumper for the rest of the drive into Granite Falls.

We drove our vehicles to a Texaco Station in Granite falls and paid $1.89.9 for a couple gallons of gas, just to give the nice deputy a chance to find something else to do.

Mind you, we weren't doing anything illegal, but Bumpfire Master was VERY good at bumpfiring today. Good enough, that the two guys who were already there, left quickly as soon as he started bumping the side of the pit.

Anyway, we had a great time. The AR15A13 Mega Machine Magical Mystery Parts Gun did a good job of choking down some Olympicrap ammo as well as some of Sparsky's famous hand loads.

CavVet let me play with his XD9 and I was actually hitting fruit and clay at about 60 yards. CavVet himself demonstrated similar accuracy in rapid fire at the same distance. I learned to really like that pistol.

Again I was humbled by a better shooter. But we had a good time.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 3:32:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Cavet didn't bring his Sagia 12 guage to bump-fire?
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 3:42:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Cavet didn't bring his Sagia 12 guage to bump-fire?

After we got there and found the two gentlemen shooting clays, I wish I had. He could only shoot two, with the bump, and a 4 (or 5, I forget) rd mag and one in teh hole, I coulda beat his two easily.

Bunnyman is way too humble. His new XMAR15A13 was almost perfect fromt he go. The sights were off, he flipped her over, notched her around, and it was dead on next try. We did have a good time, and the shoulder bump was out-friggin-standing*****....

Bunny even bumped about a bit!

It was a good day, sorry I was too sick to work!
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 9:13:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I repeat, Bumpfire Master is a rookie!

Glad you two yeahoots were having a good time while I was here working my azz off!  Pathetic...
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 9:32:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Shaddup & git back 2 work.....Whiner!
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 10:29:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Shaddup & git back 2 work.....Whiner!

Maybe you meant "winer" because I could sure enjoy a glass of Fetzer Gewurztraminer right about now!
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 11:46:00 AM EDT
[#6]
You drink an HK rifle?

And u know they dont have that at the 'local' watering hole, right?

(The hard body moved back to Montana- yes shes gone)

Now get back to work!
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 11:51:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You drink an HK rifle?

And u know they dont have that at the 'local' watering hole, right?

(The hard body moved back to Montana- yes shes gone)

Now get back to work!

Speaking of the "local watering hole", you never answered my IM.

going back to work.....
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 12:24:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Glad you two yeahoots were having a good time while I was here working my azz off!  Pathetic...

Shouldn't you be whoring some engine parts from your cubicle or something? LOL

I've got this weekend off but it's all tied up with getting my wife drunk on 2 glasses of wine and taking advantage of her after the spaghetti dinner at church.

Grandma has the kids this weekend. Yeehaw.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 12:28:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I've got this weekend off but it's all tied up with getting my wife drunk on 2 glasses of wine and taking advantage of her after the spaghetti dinner at church.

Cheap date....
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 12:34:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shouldn't you be whoring some engine parts from your cubicle or something? LOL

Grandma has the kids this weekend. Yeehaw.

That's so sad, it actually brought a tear to my eye...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top