Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2003 3:17:42 PM EDT
I really hate to waste post #5000 on the WA st forum like this but, your IM is full and I am trying to send you directions to the WhiskeyP ranch for the big volleyball, spaghetti beer drinking extraviganza for tomorrow!  Anyway, clear out and I will send them after work tonight, 2am or so, or fist thing in the AM.  

Tweak, you and M be here any time after noon or so, CavVet U2!  Any one else that knows where I live come on out.  If not then IM me and if I get to it in time I will give directions.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 8:27:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I dunno if I can make it or not.. right now I've got the headache to end all headaches

I think that I'm about to start seeing 3 of everything.

Link Posted: 10/5/2003 11:31:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Well then if just one good looking little philly shows up you will still have 3 to choose from!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top