Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2003 5:00:26 PM EDT
I heard it on the John Carleson show at 4 this afternoon.

KVI is replacing Rush Limbaugh with Rusty Humphries, late of Reno, NV station KKOH-AM 789 News Talk.

I don't know where Rush is going, perhaps he is going to go to Talk 770 - KTTH
Their line-up includes Mike Siegel, Bill O'Reilly, Michael Medved, Michael Savage, and Laura Ingraham.

Hmmmm.
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 6:32:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I don't know where Rush is going, perhaps he is going to go to Talk 770 - KTTH

Yes that's where he is going.
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 8:29:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Rush's show distributor (if that's the term) had an out clause in the contract with KVI and KTTH put the cold  cash on the counter and now Rush is going to be on 770.

It was announced about 2 months ago.

I'm not sure when it starts, but pretty soon, like within the next 4 weeks.
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 11:49:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Ouch.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 11:14:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Rusty is pretty good, if I recall he is a "local" boy.

I dont get KTTH to well where I am at. (in between 2 high voltage power lines 1/2 mile to the east and west)
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 8:06:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Rush will be on KTTH.  It has a clearer signal in Olympia.  I normally bounce between Oreilly/Rush, Hannity/Medved, Savage/Carlson and of course NPR to see what the liberals are up to...
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 10:19:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Rush leaving KVI was announced back in July.  Rusty coming to KVI is new because it took a court ruling for him to be released from his contract in Nevada. Evidently he had a disputed clause allowing him to come to Seattle (his former home) should the possibilty arise.  With Rush' departure, the opening was created.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 10:09:20 AM EDT
[#7]
This is good.
Now we have MORE to inundate the Seattle Liberals with!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top