Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2003 10:35:00 PM EDT

During a state of emergency, the governor may forbid the possession of firearms outside the home or place of business.

http://www.nraila.org/GunLaws.asp?FormMode=Detail&R=WA

WTF?

Link Posted: 9/20/2003 12:53:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep. Thats why you own a really big knife.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 2:59:34 AM EDT
[#2]
LMFAO....Well, depending on how armed I am, as to exactly how enforceable that is, eh?

Also, I doubt if Grid-Locke even knows about this, I didnt hear a peep on 9/11, Mardi Gras Riots downtown, WTO Riots...
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 11:32:05 AM EDT
[#3]
The mayor declared gas masks illegal in certain areas during the riots.  Not sure about firearms though.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 8:40:13 PM EDT
[#4]
So how would a cop determine you had a firearm outside of you home or business? Or better yet, if they knew, what sane cop would go around enforcing it? I for one wouldn't!
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 7:47:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Locke's too busy porking Mona and trying to save Gray Davis' ass to make an attempt to disarm us.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 12:22:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Locke's too busy porking Mona and trying to save Gray Davis' ass to make an attempt to disarm us.

Don't bet on it.........
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 9:34:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I dunno, I'd give Mona the MOANA!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top