Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2003 5:17:03 PM EDT
I see all you guys are logged on and assume you all are in chat.  I clicked on "chat" to see if I could get in and a little pic shows up in the middle of the screen that is titled, "click here to get plugged in".  WTF does that mean?  Some freakin bubba is going to sneak up behind me while I'm not looking and "plug me in" or something?! I don't want to download anything wierd on Mrs. WhiskeyP's computer so what should I expect if I "click here"?
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 11:15:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Quit makeing excuses and get over to chat!....
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 3:41:14 PM EDT
[#2]
It's just the java applet. It's ok. Bubba can't afford to get you drunk anyway. Oh wait, he probably doesn't have to ;)

If you don't want to approve that, go here and download mIRC: www.mirc.com/get.html. Then set up the server: irc.ar15.com. Once you connect, /join #lobby.

Of course, it would be much easier for you to just click "yes" or "ok". :P
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, I can tell that someday I am going to have to  become computer literate.  The last applet I had was covered in powdered sugar in a box with  a bunch of cottlets!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top