Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2003 11:17:15 PM EDT
after a mere 33 days i am now legally armed. CPL arrived in the mail this afternoon.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 12:15:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Good to hear. At least you didn't have to wait 60 days.

So did you buy a Scout yet? :)
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 5:27:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Does that shit feel good or what?

After moving here from Ohio and never having had a legal CCW......I could not wait...(But I did)

I still remember my first trip out legal CCW....Damn whata day!

Congrats!
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 6:48:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't forget to laminate it! (or is that OK?)
cangrats! now you can "pack heat" just like me!
Theres something comfortable about knowing you ain't gonna be someones Victim.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 7:05:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Don't forget to laminate it! (or is that OK?)

I don't know for sure but I heard that you are not supposed to laminate them.  Not sure why, though, as long as your signature is visible.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 7:06:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
After moving here from Ohio and never having had a legal CCW......

Something you want to tell us?
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 7:29:11 AM EDT
[#6]
i'm going out to olive garden tonight to "test" it out. been so long since i carried i don't know if i'll remember where to put it

haven't bought a Scout yet. i have found some nice ones, but haven't gotten the money up. moving across country pretty much broke the bank account. i'm selling my old shooting competition gear(smallbore 3-pos stuff if anybody is interested). after it all sells i should have eough cash to start seriously looking.

i paid an extra $3 and the police dept laminated it for me. they did a good job, but the damn thing is too big for any of the pockets in my wallet. i'm going wallet shopping today, armed of course
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 5:47:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Sheriff told me to get it laminated also... They didn't have the equiptment to do it so I had membership at the WAC show do it. The last one was barely readable after a couple years in the wallet...

BTW Congrats...
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 5:57:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I said what I said like I said it. What has to be deteermined is whether is does mean is.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 7:05:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I said what I said like I said it. What has to be deteermined is whether is does mean is.

Link Posted: 9/19/2003 8:34:22 PM EDT
[#10]
The pistol I'm carrying to protect my ass is my ILLEGAL CCW, what's a bad guy gonna do? call the police after I air conditioned his skull!
I get you drift CavVet
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 11:13:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The pistol I'm carrying to protect my ass is my ILLEGAL CCW, what's a bad guy gonna do? call the police after I air conditioned his skull!
I get you drift CavVet

You need to see a shrink........
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 8:42:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Yes. Yes I do. And this website gives me "Ideas"........hehehe.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 9:17:27 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

All right your new buddy is the guy over in West Seattle that thought we should all get together and walk around the West Seattle street festival with ARs slung on our shoulders.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 3:29:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 7:01:55 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All right your new buddy is the guy over in West Seattle that thought we should all get together and walk around the West Seattle street festival with ARs slung on our shoulders.

AnthonyJ?  Where has he been lately anyway?  He hit the board 100mph and disappeared just as quickly.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 9:32:10 AM EDT
[#16]
So you guys, I was thinking, maybe we could all dress up in drag right, and we'd have a march on capitol hill carrying our AR's with pink furniture, and rainbow stickers on the mags, and chant something like, " We want Land rights for gay whales NOW!" and then we could dress up in cammies, and shave our heads, and we'll jump in my car, I call it the General, and we could go cruisin' around MLK blvd, and we could dispense advice as to what certain people on the street should be doing with their lives, and MAN that would be fun!!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 12:54:30 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

AnthonyJ?  Where has he been lately anyway?  He hit the board 100mph and disappeared just as quickly.

Or changed his screen name?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top