Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2003 11:33:48 AM EDT
I have to send my trigger back to model 1 cause of its cruddy quality. But, I do not want to wait a week for a new one. Anyone know a place that would have them locally?

Matt
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 2:45:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Olympic Arms. Ph# 360-456-3471.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 4:18:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Had a bunch of them this weekend, you should have brought it up. Off to Oly Arms with you...
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 7:36:04 PM EDT
[#3]
DO NOT JUST BUY A TRIGGER! Buy a whole lower parts kit, all of $60 and you'll have spare everything, then when ya find  another lower, you'll already have the parts, repeat cycle.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 1:11:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree with NWRed. A GI cleaning kit alice type pouch makes a good place to store/carry the spare parts also.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 1:52:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm just sucking it up and going to wait for the replacement to arrive. What makes it worse, my 1000 rounds of ammo and cleaning kit came today. Now I have everything but the freakin trigger. I guess it will make the first day of shooting that much better.

Link Posted: 9/16/2003 3:56:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I always have a couple spare triggers around, I'm looking at two of them right now...if only you had said something on Sunday....
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Bunny... If i knew I needed one Sunday I would have bought one. Didn't realize it until I was back home trying to put it together. Was all excited, knowing ammo would arrive in a few days. Starting putting the lower together, then comes the assembly of the trigger. Grab the trigger and see the god awful looking things. Thought about just installing it but new the flaw would drive me crazy since I droped over $550 on the gun.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 10:24:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey if your close to Olympia try Ibils aka Carricoz...Unless your heading to Oly...Where are you at?? If your further south and need a parts kit I can probably dig one up also...

Cheers
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 4:28:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I actually bought my lower receiver fro carrizo's last saturday. Thanks for the advice though. The trigger should be at model 1 today. I wrote them a nasty note requesting they send it next day for the inconvenience. I guess I'll see how good of costumer service they have.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 8:10:00 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
close to Olympia try Ibils aka Carricoz

Where/who's that?
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 9:33:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Tweak... He's a firearms dealer in Olympia. Really nice guy to deal with. His website is www.carricozsarmory.com. He's an oly, stinger and mega dealer.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 6:00:16 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Tweak... He's a firearms dealer in Olympia. Really nice guy to deal with. His website is www.carricozsarmory.com. He's an oly, stinger and mega dealer.

btt'd to put some heat on that link for us lazy fuckers
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 9:40:03 PM EDT
[#13]
You might even try this instead"

www.carricozarmory.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top