Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2003 2:58:21 PM EDT
Why hasn't he been at any Chehalis shoots? ;)
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 10:34:55 PM EDT
[#1]
WHO THE HELL CARES!

was he not going into the military, or something like that?...What happen'd did he puss out?

anyway Im glad (this if so he feels good about his attention whore self) that he is back and giving all of us the pleasure to read his posts.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 7:32:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup...
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 3:57:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Perhaps as punishment for his shunning of us we should have a repost of the photos of him in all of his tactical splendor.  

(man did he catch a lot of crap for those!)

Lets see a show of hands who wants to see a picture or two?
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 4:50:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Hello!
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 5:27:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
WHO THE HELL CARES!

was he not going into the military, or something like that?...What happen'd did he puss out?

anyway Im glad (this if so he feels good about his attention whore self) that he is back and giving all of us the pleasure to read his posts.

I don't remember DarkHelmet saying anything about joining the military. You thinking of DeepSeaSnake?
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 7:19:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 9:42:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 10:31:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WHO THE HELL CARES!

I don't remember DarkHelmet saying anything about joining the military. You thinking of DeepSeaSnake?

That is it...DeepSeaSnake.

I stand corrected, and take back the part about pussing out.

BTW,
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 8:06:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Why did CavVet need to edit his post with nothing but a bunch of ?
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 2:13:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
..snip...
That is it...DeepSeaSnake.

I stand corrected, and take back the part about pussing out.

BTW,

And I take back most of the bad things I've said about you too.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 2:17:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Perhaps as punishment for his shunning of us we should have a repost of the photos of him in all of his tactical splendor.  

(man did he catch a lot of crap for those!)

Sorry folks, Those pictures were destroyed in a last ditch effort to salvage my self esteem after the last tongue lashing I took for posting them. They are gone forever. Besides... I didn't want to turn in to some Internet phenomenon like the The Star Wars Kid.

...actually... my home PC went Tango Uniform so it became a shotgun target and I didn't bother to transfer those pictures over to my new PC.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 3:38:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Those pictures were destroyed in a last ditch effort to salvage my self esteem after the last tongue lashing I took for posting them. They are gone forever

Ah but young padawan, you only think that they are gone forever, you never thought that they would be living on in a mysterious far away land called c://blackmailpics.

Young padawan shoudl be well aware that once it gets on the internet nothing ever truely dies.

True masters know all of this and have become one with the force.

Link Posted: 8/27/2003 3:05:55 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
...snip...

c://blackmailpics.

...snip...

BRING IT FOO!
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 3:54:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Well since you asked so nicely.

I'll just let you have them in all of their natural tacticalboy.com splendor rather than photoshop them.

Link Posted: 9/4/2003 4:42:26 PM EDT
[#15]

Yeah, that's some nifty shit,.....where's all the secret photos of me ?

Link Posted: 9/7/2003 7:34:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top