Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2003 11:27:27 AM EDT
It has not rained hard for so long that this storm kinda took me by surprise.  Puring down rain, thunder and lightning!  I think I'll grab a beer and go sit in the hottub!
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 5:18:47 PM EDT
[#1]
When was the last time something didn't take you by surprise.  /sarcasm
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 9:42:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Next time this happens you should get a beer, and a golf club, then jump into the hottub. drink your beer and hold the golf club above your head at the same time.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 10:22:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 12:30:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Next time this happens you should get a beer, and a golf club, then jump into the hottub. drink your beer and hold the golf club above your head at the same time.

That's even funnier!!!
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 12:48:55 PM EDT
[#5]
There simply ain't no love in the world anymore!
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 11:14:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't feel too bad...

When I pulled into work on Monday morning it was bright and sunny...

So, I left the car windows open...  

That Afternoon I thought, "Wow, it's really coming down out there...  Oh crap..."

Link Posted: 8/13/2003 2:55:21 PM EDT
[#7]

I've done that, only at home.  Went to bed while the car windows were open and woke up to a serious thunder/lightning and rain storm.  Had to run out in my skivvies to shut them right away!
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 9:38:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Had to run out in my skivvies to shut them right away!

To much info!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top