Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2003 4:22:24 PM EDT
Anyone know where to get shooting bags around here? I tried my local gunshop here (Wade's) but no luck.  I know I could make my own but that would require "effort"

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 4:37:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey Nickster,
             If your talking about bags to shoot off of Kesselrings off the Bow hill rd. just N. of Mt. Vernon has them. They have got the ones that are made in Oregon & are the shape of an X. They are about 16" long & filled w/some sort of polymer BB's. You put the fore end between the uprights of the X it's a tight fit. I used my buddy's a couple of weeks ago & they are worth every penny of the $70.00 he paid. They probably have range bags too. It's worth a visit anyway, great prices & it's as close to a utopic environment as one could find.

...........Paul
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 8:12:16 PM EDT
[#2]
WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you go to Kellserings, take only the cash you really want to spend, and not a penny more. Leave all credit cards at home, lest ye be broke in deep debt upon return.

The preceeding was a Public Service Announcement brught to you by Americans for Fiscal Responsibility!
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 7:06:12 AM EDT
[#3]
HeHeHe !!!!!!!!! I knew I forgot something  !!!!!!

...........Paul
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 9:26:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I use a Dillon Range bag which works great for pistols, they run about $80 (but I've seen them on sale too).  There are other more expensive ones if you want to spend more....I've also seen Dillon bags on Ebay pretty cheap.
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 11:39:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Anyone know where to get shooting bags around here? I tried my local gunshop here (Wade's) but no luck.  I know I could make my own but that would require "effort"

my good lord, man.  run away from wade's as fast as humanly possible.

ben's loan in renton and federal way discount guns are much more reputable dealers.
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 2:12:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the info guys, I'm in need of range bags because I just joined the SVRC where I used to go to the RFGC which has sand bags.  I'm shooting a varmint AR, if anyone cares :D

I'll have to check out Kesselrings.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top