Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2003 5:58:32 PM EDT
 What a day , I think that you will all be happy to know that I finally gave in to the sickness , and pulled out the plastic at Ben's Loan in Renton and walked out with a Bushmaster M4A3 flatop....and I could'nt be happier with it (also picked up 500 rounds of South African and 4 sa80 mags) . Hopefully I am gonna go to Granite Falls tomorrow and break her in....

Just had to share , and I knew you guys would understand...

t
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 9:53:45 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
...I could'nt be happier with it...

t

I say that everytime I get a new family member!!!
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 2:57:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats!
Thought you should know, If your planning to shoot around the Rd. 41 area, there are a lot of closures at the good spots.  Went up there last Sunday with some friends and found our best spots closed with  large cement barriers painted with "No Dumping- No Shooting".
We did find one place open.  If you take a right at the Y and go past the tree line, there was a short  "range" that wasn't posted.  Also found out that it is a $250 fine for shooting in a posted area.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 9:32:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the heads up......

t
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 11:25:31 AM EDT
[#4]
mk,

When that BFI starts giving you problems come on over to the Troubleshooting Forum.
How to fix your AR
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 5:29:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I am hoping that it will be problem free... but , I know better , good to know that I have the resources to figure these things out , and by the time I really sink my teeth into it , I look forward to knowing my weapon very well by the end of it all....

t
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 12:43:32 PM EDT
[#6]
About damn time!
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 7:44:33 PM EDT
[#7]

I am hoping that it will be problem free...

That's just Tweak poking fun at my bushmaster for puking and choking on the shoot and move drill, leaving Shadows with his skinny ass hanging out in the wind to finish the course on his own.

Looks like the cause of my trouble was untested mixed brass reloads, some were a "bit" over sized that happens to me sometimes with certain brass.

Link Posted: 7/29/2003 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I got some South African ammo to pop this one's cherry...have heard good things....

did not get out to shoot last weekend , am hoping to go this saturday or sunday....

anyone interested  in blowing holes in things this weekend ?

t
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 7:52:43 AM EDT
[#9]
I can't this weekend but I can go NEXT weekend (8-9 or 8-10).
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 4:55:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I do not think that I can wait a whole week longer.... but , I could probably bring myself to go shooting two weeks in a row.....

t
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top