Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2003 9:03:05 AM EDT

This things burning a hole in my trigger finger :)

2003 PSL/FPK from IO, with 8x42 scope; already got the Czech silvertip 7.62x54R, now I just need somewhere to zero it!
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 1:11:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Whatcha doing Sunday?  Nice rifle BTW!
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 1:15:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Sunday: Seeing how many trees steel core 7.62x54R at 2800 fps can penetrate in a row? ;)

Thanks for the compliments...its a Romanian POS alright, but its kinda like that one ugly girlfriend that you couldnt help but pick up and play with every 2 minutes...but maybe thats just me

Ill probably drive up to my spot behind Duvall tommorow or later this week, so if anyone wants to come along, im always up for showin' people where the spots at. I cant stand not shooting this thing...I want to see its revered brass throwing ability! heh...never fired a scoped rifle in my life.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 5:00:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I would be interested in doing some shooting. Haven't got to shoot my rifle yet. Tomorrow night I was planning on going to a meeting to join SVRC rifle range so I have some place close by to do some shooting.  I bet CK would be interested. I believe SC is working the rest of the week though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top