Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2003 9:12:51 PM EDT
Mrs. Wamag gave birth to Erich Andrew at 2:29am on July 1st.  The little guy weighed in at 8 pounds and 7 ounces and is our first child.  My poor wife labor lasted about 22 hours start to finish and thank God for drugs.  Has all ten fingures and toes and is a happy baby!  The nurses said he is one of the cutest baby they have seen, I'm a VERY proud papa today.  Just thought I would share.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:34:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Right on man.  You life will never be the same, but of course you already knew that right?

How about a pic?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:00:04 AM EDT
[#2]
So Dad, what kinda Rifle did you buy him for his first?

You are never going to be the same, I would not trade away the experience of my kids for anything!....

Good job!
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:15:32 AM EDT
[#3]
congrats... post some pics when you get a chance.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:25:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Congratulations, God bless you, mom and your son.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:01:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Congratulations.  It's not so tough having a life after the 1st kid but if you have more get used to doing nothing.

Hahaha.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:23:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Congrats, and Happy Birthday Erich!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:22:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Sorry no pics until the roll is developed.  Baby and Mom are home for the first time last night and I think that women can deal with less sleep then men when it comes to babies.  I look like hell and wife looks great.   Erich is starting to get things figured out and he's way ahead of mom and dad.  The in-laws are driving up from California toady to see the little one.  Been telling mom that she did a wonderful job and Erich to not use mom as a chew toy.
Thanks for the suppport and I'll fill you in later.
Ryan
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:27:20 AM EDT
[#8]
BTW: The first rifle is going to be a ruger 10/22 that was mine and I'm going to pass it down.  Already thinking of buying a few ARs for all the kid(s) just in case they aren't around when they hit 18.  Already have his shotgun, Berreta 391 20 ga field model.  Lots of ringnecks in Eastern Washington.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 8:46:17 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Already thinking of buying a few ARs for all the kid(s) just in case they aren't around when they hit 18.  Already have his shotgun, Berreta 391 20 ga field model.

Now that is what I call thinking ahead! Good job WaMag and congrats on the new addition to your family.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top