Bean-O
Beer
Something to drink, maybe a good whiskey or something
Beer
Your anti-snore spray
Beer
Toilet paper
Some frothy cold beverage
Your bull-shit detector (for listening to bigscrun)
Beer
Some water, s'posed to be hot!
Beer
A Cliffard The Big Red Dog story book for nighttime, I love those!
Some beer
And most important of all, some Aspirin.  (for me if nothing else)
Beer
Oh, and maybe bring a couple of guns and stuff! (oh yea, and beer)

Link Posted: 6/25/2003 5:33:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
detector (for listening to bigscrun)

for listening to me? Wow! Look at the pot calling the kettle black!!!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 5:43:51 PM EDT
[#2]
A drool cup for 2WP after he finishes his case of beer.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:06:50 PM EDT
[#3]
...and a heat shield for when he falls asleep with his feet almost in the fire ;)
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:35:47 PM EDT
[#4]
For GOD's sake, PLEASE have another one of these shoots!  I'll be out of town this weekend, so I can't participate, but it just keeps sounding better and better!

And when I arrive, you can all act like know-it-alls around this newbie of an AR15 owner!  (however I've shot & plinked with my Colt .45 for many many years.)

I'm so jealous.  :(

Anthony
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 8:18:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
For GOD's sake, PLEASE have another one of these shoots!  I'll be out of town this weekend, so I can't participate, but it just keeps sounding better and better!

And when I arrive, you can all act like know-it-alls around this newbie of an AR15 owner!  (however I've shot & plinked with my Colt .45 for many many years.)

I'm so jealous.  :(

Anthony

Although 1GUNRUNNER is working now, there are sure to be more shoots. It's a nice place to have them. We need to find some spots up north to have some also, for the folks who don't want to drive down there.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 11:46:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Anthony, 2WP and I had a couple pitchers tonight, and we decided that you don't need to go out of town! IM me for my # and we will get you all squared away.--Bigscrun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top