Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2003 10:51:17 AM EDT
I have a 10ft pole that I can bring but all the flags I have are 5x8 which is too big.  Can anyone going bring a 3x5 US flag?  If not then I will buy one but I need to know ASAP!  Thanks.

edited to remove bold from topic title :)

Link Posted: 6/25/2003 11:33:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a new one still in the wrapper, but I can't recall where it is exactly.... I'll look for it first thing in the morning.

OdT
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 1:01:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got back from Fred Meyer and they had the cheapo kind on sale for $4.45 so I picked one up.  When I got home I realized thet the sombiotches charged me sales tax!  Remember, if you purchase a U.S. flag in the state of WA that no sales tax is to be charged!  I sell the higher end flags where I work and a big box pops up on my computer telling me this every time somebody buys one.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 7:31:10 PM EDT
[#3]
That's worth a trip back to the store if you asked me .... commy bastards!

OdT
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:33:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I sell the higher end flags where I work and a big box pops up on my computer telling me this every time somebody buys one.

How much are the good ones?

Thx.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:53:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I will look when I go back to work.  I'm off until July 7 though
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top