Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2003 8:40:21 AM EDT
Hey everybody!

From my "I'm new..." thread, I found that there are a few of you in West Seattle (unless my leg's being pulled).  I think we should get together!  I own one AR15 M4-type post-ban and one stainless Colt .45 auto.

I live right by the Junction, so anywhere down there is fine (except Guppy's!)  

And How about "ARROWS" for our name?  "AR-15 Radical Owners from West Seattle"?  OK, that is kinda dumb.

Anthony
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 9:16:24 AM EDT
[#1]
We can all meet up, thats cool. But let's not make West Seattle into the next reason for the BATF to crack some skulls. Shhhhhh!
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 1:18:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey bigscrun, dont even say the A-word unless youve got your tinfoil hat on! Shhhh!

Wait...I think I hear some black helicopters...

heh
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 2:41:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't worry, I won't put a sign up outside my place advertising Black Rifle Owners!  I'm just very surprised that there are some of us out there in what I thought was a "Liberals Only" area.  Ever drive by the California/Alaska intersection when the protestors were there?  (I'm really holding back what I want to say so people don't think I'm a psycho.)

Anyway, we'll never compete with Kent, so I'm not really worried about a crackdown.  hehehe.

Anthony
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 3:25:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I just tell those jack offs to f*ck off every time I see them.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 9:27:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
 Ever drive by the California/Alaska intersection when the protestors were there?

Anthony

There is only one kind of drive-by in the west seattle area that I know of!....
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 3:21:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Anthony,

What is Guppys and what's wrong with it?  I live in north Seattle and don't get out to West Seattle much!

Doug
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:40:54 PM EDT
[#7]
go check it out, you'll see.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:01:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Anthony,

What is Guppys and what's wrong with it?  I live in north Seattle and don't get out to West Seattle much!

Doug

Guppys = Fag Lair
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:04:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm down for a WS meet...

Maybe dinner at Jak's!!!
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 11:21:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'm down for a WS meet...

Maybe dinner at Jak's!!!

But are you down for the Chehalis shoot tomorrow?!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top