Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2003 8:31:26 PM EDT

I had to go to Vancouver to take care of some family business. Done. I called a friend and asked about gun stores in the area. He suggested two.

Gave me crappy directions to the first one, and I am so glad. I got to meat oops, meet the blonde HOT Vancouver lady cop. DAMN. The whole time she was giving me directions, I was drooling and she knew it.

Got to first shop, nothing exciting. A $900 calico & $480 XD40. Off to next shop with real time directions, no great finds (There is an Eagle AR for $625 if anyone wants it, Castle Rock).

Headed home and my buddy calls me and needs his headspace gauges for the Pony upper he found at the funshow. Agreed to meet at Bens. BIG mistake. Marty has to show me this, then that, then the one. I have wanted a Thompson for years. He had one used but nice, quite a bit under usual retail. Came with 2 stick mags and a drum.

I hate them and their damn layaway bullshit. I had reservations since hearing the negative bs on them from the Kahr models. He said any problems WE will send it back and get it taken care of. Wow, no more reservations left.

Oh well, in a month or two I will bring home my Thompson.

A hot girl with a gun & a long wanted addition to the safe..Today was a good day....  
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 8:42:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a good day. Now...  did you get a card from the lady cop in case you got lost? ;)
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:28:30 AM EDT
[#2]
You should have started talking sh!t to the lady cop and maybe she would have pulled you out of you car for a good frisking!
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 1:16:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Phew...you didnt say Arsenal Inc ;)

Ill have to go put that beast on layaway. How does their layaway policy work/piss you off?

Alex
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 1:42:15 PM EDT
[#4]
You bought a gun in Canada?  I didn't know you could do that.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 1:46:50 PM EDT
[#5]
i think he meant vancouver, washington. it is a little ways north of portland, oregon
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 2:46:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Ill have to go put that beast on layaway. How does their layaway policy work/piss you off?

Alex

Because it makes you spend more money than you should.  See gun but don't have the cash and don't like to use credit?  Put it on  Layaway!
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:26:54 PM EDT
[#7]
"Because it makes you spend more money than you should. See gun but don't have the cash and don't like to use credit? Put it on Layaway!"

Yea, plus they give you five months to make payments on it. Everytime I get something paid off, something else calls my name.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top